Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shazam is getting great RT scores after 90 odd reviews (at 93% right now), but I see that only 12 top critics have submitted their reviews (10 fresh), I wonder when most of them submit their reviews will this drive the score down?

I'm guessing it might end up in the 80s since critics didn't spank it like they did with Aquaman which went from 80s to 60s. Maybe if the WOM/cinemascore is good those 50/50 reviews will turn into fresh.

anyway, time to enjoy a DC film without worrying about getting judged =D

New thread smells as good as used shoes a teenager who witnessed a corpse barfed on them.. like jasmine.

No dueling threads this time?

2J9XXdA.jpg

Now the Mustache Cut is a cause I would fight for!

They should release it and market the thing as the mustache cut

I’d actually buy that

Also, I faintly remember making a statement about how even though I gave up on the show many eons ago, I’d watch the Gotham series finale that takes place 10 years in the future just for the sake of curiosity, but I think I’d like to retract that statement.

Oofah.

Considering I never paid for a blu-ray of JL in the first place, I would absolutely pay full price for the Mustache Cut. Not even joking.

Also, I faintly remember making a statement about how even though I gave up on the show many eons ago, I’d watch the Gotham series finale that takes place 10 years in the future just for the sake of curiosity, but I think I’d like to retract that statement.

Oofah.
It's like a car wreck for me. I can't look away at this point. I'm watching to the bitter, bitter end.

Just ain’t my jam is all

Expected a lot more out of a Batman related tv show, but I should’ve lowered my expectations after finding out it was gonna be on a basic cable channel.

Whatevs!

I don’t think I’d pay any money for a Snyder cut but yeah I’d pay a dollar for the mustache cut

I’d even go as far as two dollars. Big spender, look out!

Would you pay three dollars for my Robocop Scene 27 cut?

Gotham's Joker is nightmare fuel. Looks creepy af

its like they took heath's joker and said lets make him look even moe f***** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"