Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I'll put it on list (which has become extensive).
No problem. :) I've got quite the ever-growing list at the moment as well. I've been meaning to start on King's Batman for like a year now, but there are so many characters I prefer to read over Bats these days that it just keeps getting bumped, lol.

Halfway through Barry season 2 and my God, this show is brilliant. I just finished an episode that floored me at the end. The writing plus Hader’s incredibly layered performance is just peak television.

Can't believe Hank Hill has another son and he's into horror writing.

Can't believe Hank Hill has another son and he's into horror writing.

It kinda reminds me of Tom Hanks and his ''other son'' who is a wanna be thug rapper. That is the same thing for Tommy Hilfiger's eldest son as well, who is often rumored to have cut some deals with artist behind the scenes to record with his son.

That Thanksgiving dinner must be weird. You have Colin Hanks at one end clean shaven and has an acting career of his own, and on the other end his son wearing a gold tooth grill.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MbJ
**** yes! Just saw EBGames (Canada's Gamestop) will carry NECA's 7" 90s TMNT figures. :woo:

So damn happy I would set a Schumacher Batman GIF as my avvie.

**** yes! Just saw EBGames (Canada's Gamestop) will carry NECA's 7" 90s TMNT figures. :woo:

So damn happy I would set a Schumacher Batman GIF as my avvie.

Have you seen NECA's SDCC19 ''The Capture of Splinter'' set? It's glorious.

we9c5sz.jpg

Have you seen NECA's SDCC19 ''The Capture of Splinter'' set? It's glorious.

we9c5sz.jpg
Yup, seen it. Hopefully they'll make it non exclusive or sell the individual figures down the road. The 1/4 scale of Shredder looks fantastic, aside from the crossed eyes...

WaPo vs the Snyder cut folks

The fun is only getting started, it would appear

Still on my STAS rewatch. "The Late Mr. Kent" is right up there with some of the best of BTAS, imo. Also, I've decided that if Metallo is still lame even when written by Dini & Co. and played by Malcolm McDowell, then he's just gonna be lame no matter what. Like just about every Kryptonite-based villain. He's one I don't care to ever see in the movies, unless he's the opening sequence villain that gets defeated in the first 10 minutes, lol.

Still on my STAS rewatch. "The Late Mr. Kent" is right up there with some of the best of BTAS, imo. Also, I've decided that if Metallo is still lame even when written by Dini & Co. and played by Malcolm McDowell, then he's just gonna be lame no matter what. Like just about every Kryptonite-based villain. He's one I don't care to ever see in the movies, unless he's the opening sequence villain that gets defeated in the first 10 minutes, lol.

Metallo has never really impressed me, but I think there is some untapped potential there. He might be best as a villain for Cyborg.

Baby Driver was excellent. Great cast and great soundtrack. I was expecting it to be good but it was really good.

Spiderman FFH credit scenes and spoilers sound terrible, smh. Wasn’t a fan of homecoming(literally had to fight sleep in the theater) and I don’t think I’ll enjoy this one either. I enjoy the marvel movies for what they are usually but Holland just doesn’t hit the mark for me. Oh well.

Metallo has never really impressed me, but I think there is some untapped potential there. He might be best as a villain for Cyborg.

No metallo is best as a Superman villain because he’s literally powered by Kryptonite, which means Superman is always weakened when fighting him.

Saw Noah Centineo in that trailer, who was once on fancast list for Matt Reeves' Batman, Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"