Lounge of Justice - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go there, as I don't myself discussing her story.

True.

Well, what I'm thinking is that we know that Diana gets disappointing by mankind and decides to just leave it behind after WW1, right?? So considering the "minor tonal shift" (Affleck's words) they're taking after the backlash and the fact that we see Wonder Woman ready to fight back at the end of BvS and in JL, I'm thinking that the WW movie doesn't end with Diana turning her back on humanity (a fashionable downbeat move); we see big "final" battle, she wins, but something happens that makes her go bye-bye on us petty humans, BUT the actual final resolution of the movie happens in modern times.

Structurally, this would allow the movie to give us and coherent explanation as to why she abandon humanity, while finishing the actual movie in a more positive note (her fighting for humanity again) while also keeping in tune with what - to me - seems to be the narrative of the DCEU moving forward, i.e. being inspired by Superman to step forward and protect humanity.

Whadaya think??

That's pretty much what I'm expecting too, actually.

It would also line up with what it seems to be Diana "flying" in the trailer, maybe she doesn't learn how to or that she can in fact until right before the events of JL.

Or maybe it's the invisible jet all along. :o

Btw Polux, check your inbox. Sent ya a little something. :cwink:

Hey guys, check out The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man videoclip, and tell me if the drummer looks familiar to you.

Hahaha, just saw it, he looks like a mix of Batfleck and Adam Baldwin.

Just saw it.

Of course he's a drummer. He's Batman, he can do anything. :funny:

Noice, that band is really good. Suggestions for any other songs from them? Any other bands like them?

"Where's my mind", totally...

Huh, I knew I saw his brain bounce over my apartment yesterday.

Damn it Polux, I lost it. 0kay. :csad: :csad: You don't hafta bring it up just to hurt my feelings. :o :o

I know man...that song....I know....

tumblr_mkprt9OxEV1qhb554o1_500.gif

I know man...that song....I know....

tumblr_mkprt9OxEV1qhb554o1_500.gif

Not sure if you know what I meant, look at my sig. LOL

Edit: Even if you understood the reference, I haven't heard that song. Will get on it after I finish DC's Legends of Tomorrow S02E09.

Kinda got it but not completely....huh....never mind, let's just pretend and act cool.

The pixies and The Weezers band sounds similar to me. Is it just me?

And btw, about the Pixies...Why havent I heard of them before? Whats wrong with me?

The pixies and The Weezers band sounds similar to me. Is it just me?

And btw, about the Pixies...Why havent I heard of them before? Whats wrong with me?

I don't know, maybe you're just young.... :o :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"