Lounge of Justice - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the third act was boring. And I thought Grayson was a bit too goofy, and they made Batman very 2D. I really liked Babs, Alfred, etc. But like I said, its a kids movie, meant to make people laugh, and they really succeeded at that I think. I laughed throughout.

Guys, I am really hungover. Someone bring me tea pls...

I'll whip you up some of Chip's famous breakfast of drinking champions

Hope you like bits of eggshell in your omelette!

Guys, I am really hungover. Someone bring me tea pls...

I seriously can't handle the drink anymore... and I'm only 31. Had two Guinness and two Jack Daniels last Friday and next day it felt like I'd been drinking for a week!

Problem is drinking Belgian Trappist beers like they are a good honest English session beer. Damn those crafty continentals.

I thought the third act was boring. And I thought Grayson was a bit too goofy, and they made Batman very 2D. I really liked Babs, Alfred, etc. But like I said, its a kids movie, meant to make people laugh, and they really succeeded at that I think. I laughed throughout.

giphy.gif

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar…
You'll thank me.

It's been my medicine for years. Mixed in a glass with soda water, if you feel particularly nauseated. It might cause you to throw up, but after that you'll feel refreshed, birds will cheerfully sing and world will be a lovely place.

Then, of course, you grow hungry and fry the bird with two eggs. World will be even better.

Babylon 5: The one that was (S03E17 "War Without End", Part 2) --spoilers stuffs, so don't watch it if you plan to start on B5 as a new viewer:

[YT]v5Usu5kD6gI[/YT]

That were the most WTF things I ever saw. lolol

I might be going to that mystery screening at the Spectrum today. We'll see what happens.

I might be going to that mystery screening at the Spectrum today. We'll see what happens.

Is that in Irving, CA?

I'm waiting for Roach to report basck ASAP!:o

I hear it's a screening to Smurfs The Lost Village.

I heard it was definitely Wonder Woman

If it was JL, I would've gotten a buddy pass from my friend who's a pilot and spent the weekend with my family that lives close to the Irvine spectrum. That theater is sick, saw Star Wars in IMAX there.

Not even NextNolan'ing you guys

The whole TheNextNolan being exposed was hilarious. Does he even post anymore?

I'm happy Logan is getting great reviews. More dark comicbook films! Hopefully this will open the door for more obscure darker cb properties being made.

Other than lying about going to see Wrestlekingdom live in Japan. What else did TheNextNolan lie about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"