Lounge of Justice - Part 90

WW84 coming out tomorrow and my local theater has so far sold zero tickets for tomorrow's showings.

This is probably TMI but today at age 30 I got circumcised (medical reasons).

Will be watching this episode of Married with Children tonight. :D

This is probably TMI but today at age 30 I got circumcised (medical reasons).

Will be watching this episode of Married with Children tonight. :D

I read this as you meant on your 30th birthday you were getting circumcised and thought "dude, reschedule." haha.

Also, Ed O'Neil would have been a great 90's Detective Bullock, just sayin.

I read this as you meant on your 30th birthday you were getting circumcised and thought "dude, reschedule." haha.

Also, Ed O'Neil would have been a great 90's Detective Bullock, just sayin.

i thought ed o'neil was pretty good as detective joe friday in the 2000s dragnet tv series.

Since we over sharing TMI:

Hurt my knee really bad when my girl and I decided to catch a train-on the afternoon delight express, yesterday. I have a knee brace on like Mad Max.

Havent stopped laughing about it since, but it hurts like a mutha.

Pretty decent response of first wave of reviews to WW84, on the whole. Bodes well.

Whew, Tom Cruise having a Christian Bale level on-set mental breakdown because someone broke the covid rules. Full disclosure, if I were on The Batman set and saw someone putting it all in jeopardy I might have a similar breakdown...:hehe:

EpTYwgeVQAAPFrE

Don’t think I forgot about him jumping on that couch....... I just don’t wanna piss him off enough to where he’ll jump on mine.

Since we over sharing TMI:

Hurt my knee really bad when my girl and I decided to catch a train-on the afternoon delight express, yesterday. I have a knee brace on like Mad Max.

Havent stopped laughing about it since, but it hurts like a mutha.

If you got hurt while riding the train, then wouldn't the station compensate you for your medical expenses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"