Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
image3.jpg
I cannot image that he's the same guy as the one in my avatar. lmao

s4gkar.jpg

Venom looks so hnnngh. I'm calling it guys, that movie'll be the surprise hit of this year. Everyone seems to writing it off because its got no Spiderman but as a movie starring Venom this could end up being badass.

Looks like a photo from some Disney amusement park. Wtf Wan?

And what's with those playstation graphics? The lighting is terrible. Why did they release this as an official photo?

#rebootDCEU

I think it looks gorgeous.

Yeah it'd look better if it looked like someone pissed on the lense, Snyder-style:o

While you're free to think this of Snyder's work, I hope yours and Consona's comments aren't hyperbolic and mean as part of some sort of mini-flame war just to defend battle lines. To me, both Wan's and Snyder's visuals have merit. I've liked what I've seen so far from Aquaman, and I can recall beautiful shots of water, armor, and creatures during the Krypton sequence in Man of Steel, especially when Jor-El seeks the codex, and in Batman v Superman when kryptonite is discovered in glistening cyan waters.

Venom looks so hnnngh. I'm calling it guys, that movie'll be the surprise hit of this year. Everyone seems to writing it off because its got no Spiderman but as a movie starring Venom this could end up being badass.

Trailer looked so B-movie-ish. But the Venom itself is such a cutie.

I think it looks gorgeous.

While you're free to think this of Snyder's work, I hope yours and Consona's comments aren't hyperbolic and mean as part of some sort of mini-flame war just to defend battle lines. To me, both Wan's and Snyder's visuals have merit. I've liked what I've seen so far from Aquaman, and I can recall beautiful shots of water, armor, and creatures during the Krypton sequence in Man of Steel, especially when Jor-El seeks the codex, and in Batman v Superman when kryptonite is discovered in glistening cyan waters.

Huh?

Though I'll say the look of Snyder's films is the best things about them.

Huh?

Though I'll say the look of Snyder's films is the best things about them.

You described Snyder's style as looking like piss on a lens after Consona insulted a movie you're hyped about. If you like the look of Snyder's films, then why dig at them like that other than to wound Consona as a petty comeback? Why mention Snyder at all?

The Aquaman pic looks great

Atlantis should look like that, don’t see any problem with it.

Jim Jarmusch making a zombie film with Bill Murray, Adam Driver and Selina Gomez... lolwut.

You described Snyder's style as looking like piss on a lens after Consona insulted a movie you're hyped about. If you like the look of Snyder's films, then why dig at them like that other than to wound Consona as a petty comeback? Why mention Snyder at all?

I like the look, piss on the lense aside :funny:

Atlantis is a fictional place and I’m glad they’ve decided to not try and somewhat ground it in reality

No reason to.

It shouldn't be based on anything we use. Buildings, clothing, food, language, transport, almost every aspect of civilisation would develop different.

I hope there won't be any clumsy exposition, it's a completely new world and they have to introduce us to it somehow

I hope there won't be any clumsy exposition, it's a completely new world and they have to introduce us to it somehow

I hope it's done like Krypton in MOS, the audience is just thrown into a new world.

Scar Jo has exited that Rub and Tug movie. Lawd.

All the Internet outrage nowadays makes me wonder if RDJ would get criticized for putting on blackface for Tropic Thunder if it were released recently.

All the Internet outrage nowadays makes me wonder if RDJ would get criticized for putting on blackface for Tropic Thunder if it were released recently.

He WAS criticized, which was the ultimate irony/idiocy as the entire POINT was to satirize actors becoming people they are not.

The criticized it with practically the exact criticizm the role itself was making.

Atlantis looks great

Venom is just hnngh

I'll be collecting all the receipts when the Venom movie turns out to be amazing. You guys are sleeping on it big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"