Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarjo screaming at her agent for not getting her the Mulan movie.

When is this nerdshow aka SDCC?

tenor.gif

I hate the Legion of Doom and hope to never see a movie about it, especially something that sounds as crowded as a League vs. Legion plot. It's not the kind of movie I want to see Superman in at all.

Interesting. Why do you hate the LoD?

The LoD mention was a Hamada imposed change, allegedly.

Didnt Hamada come on board after JL tho?

Legion of Doom would be so refreshing. It’s one avenue Marvel haven’t gone down too.

Interesting. Why do you hate the LoD?

Didnt Hamada come on board after JL tho?

Why would Whedon randomly add that LoD mention? It clearly is a suit mandate to me. If they build up to it then it's all gravy.

LoD was one of the things that got me excited for future dceu movies, honestly.

like i thought the last part of JL was kinda meh.

but the end scene of the heroes going off on their own.
and bruce, diana, and alfred planning to create the hall of justice.
then the teaser for the legion of doom...

i was honestly excited for future movies. i thought we were finally going to get the fully formed "classic" DC characters.

Wouldn't be at all shocked if a Legion of Doom movie was on the horizon. Luthor already introduced and obviously getting reworked just from his JL appearance alone. Leto getting a standalone Joker film. Same with Deathstroke in the works. Manta getting introduced in Aquaman and Cheetah in WW84.

I'll be surprised if they announce that at Con though.

Wouldn't be at all shocked if a Legion of Doom movie was on the horizon. Luthor already introduced and obviously getting reworked just from his JL appearance alone. Leto getting a standalone Joker film. Same with Deathstroke in the works. Manta getting introduced in Aquaman and Cheetah in WW84.

I'll be surprised if they announce that at Con though.

Yeah I don’t think we’ll hear about it but I bet that’s the aim.

I don't think that Deathstroke movie will happen.

LoD was one of the things that got me excited for future dceu movies, honestly.

like i thought the last part of JL was kinda meh.

but the end scene of the heroes going off on their own.
and bruce, diana, and alfred planning to create the hall of justice.
then the teaser for the legion of doom...

i was honestly excited for future movies. i thought we were finally going to get the fully formed "classic" DC characters.

This is one of the main reasons why I don't really wanna see a younger Batman. If Reeve's wants to recast and not make mention of any of the previous films, fine, but keep him in the same timeline. Eh, I'm just salty we ain't going to see this time line Bruce create the hall of Justice.

I don't think that Deathstroke movie will happen.

Me either tbh but I think WB should pursue it. It’s a cheap film to make and they could turn a big profit from it.

Seeing chatter on twitter of a possible casting announcement coming monday?

Me either tbh but I think WB should pursue it. It’s a cheap film to make and they could turn a big profit from it.

Yeah. The second positive from this upcoming Joker solo (the first positive being Joaquin Phoenix) is that they have certainly given it a fair and sensible budget.

Why would Whedon randomly add that LoD mention? It clearly is a suit mandate to me. If they build up to it then it's all gravy.

Oh I'm pretty sure the suits mandated it. But if I had to guess I would say it were the ones that ran the show before Hamada.

Always been a fan of The Legion of Doom, It's a shame Vince is such an ego maniac and wouldn't let them use The Road Warriors name.

Oh I'm pretty sure the suits mandated it. But if I had to guess I would say it were the ones that ran the show before Hamada.

Don't mind me tho. If it were up to me, we would be waiting on the trailer for the third epic Injustice League movie by now. Leto's Joker dead. Supe's kills Lois. Supergirl. Superman being exiled in that phantom zone. All that.

This is one of the main reasons why I don't really wanna see a younger Batman. If Reeve's wants to recast and not make mention of any of the previous films, fine, but keep him in the same timeline. Eh, I'm just salty we ain't going to see this time line Bruce create the hall of Justice.

i feel the same.
i know lot of people criticize them starting out with an older batman and how it doesn't work blah blah blah, etc etc.

but i beg to differ, i think an older batman totally works.
he's like the elder statesman of the superheroes and would be their ultimate strategist and leader.
ben affleck's batman is only in his mid to late 40s.

iron-man in the mcu is already 50...that technically one foot in the grave...and look how he doing?

I'd just like to see them get their main heroes' houses in order before they start focusing on the villains.

Not just Deathstroke.

WB should definitely pursue making several really, really small cbms.

'Small' as in low budget, very little CGI, and character heavy film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"