Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to NECA's Shredder.

VyD0psb.jpg

Wow, Marvel and Disney have severed all ties with James Gunn

Wow, RIP Schnepp, he was one of us.

And all ties severed with James Gunn? WOW

Jesus. I bet a whole load of other folks are scrambling and deleting old Tweets right now.

Wow Jon Schnepp. Rest in peace. He seemed like a genuinely cool guy. Thats really heartbreaking.

SDCC 2018 has been pretty damn memorable :o

Am I the only one who's tired of the "inconsistent with our studio’s values" thing? Disney does remember what kind of person their founder was like, right?

Am I the only one who's tired of the "inconsistent with our studio’s values" thing? Disney does remember what kind of person their founder was like, right?

It's standard PR crap. That's the way it is.

Jesus. I bet a whole load of other folks are scrambling and deleting old Tweets right now.

You can't make mistakes anymore. You have to be a freaking saint and not be human for at least once in your life in order to evade backlash that might affect your life and job.

Jesus Christ, humanity is going down the toilet.

Wow, Marvel and Disney have severed all ties with James Gunn

That was quick. Seen he's deactivated his Twitter account too. The last pages made the lounge look unlounge. Waiting for the Aquaman trailer

It's standard PR crap. That's the way it is.

Yeah but it kind of makes them look even worse. They think people are completely clueless when anyone who's remotely interested in the movie industry would know the words "Disney" and "values" should have no business being put in the same sentence.

Jesus I wasn’t expecting that. I thought they’d just let things go quiet.

What was it BN said? "Nah. He ain't going anywhere".

Wow about James Gunn. I havent read or paid attention to the tweets...were they really that bad? Please dont go into specifics.

Yeah but it kind of makes them look even worse. They think people are completely clueless when anyone who's remotely interested in the movie industry would know the words "Disney" and "values" should have no business being put in the same sentence.

I agree, but it's a copy/paste thing every company on Earth uses. They feel forced to say something, but they do it without really saying anything.

Fully deserved.

The thing that makes me mad the most is how many people's jobs this ended up costing. I will never claim that Gunn shouldn't have suffered consequences for his disgusting comments, but when people discover tweets like this and demand for a filmmaker to be fired for it, do they think of the bigger picture.

It's not like GOTG 3 won't get made regardless of whether or not he's there. (sadly)

I know many are..also GOTG 2 was meh maybe a diff director will make it better. RIP Schnepp

It's not like GOTG 3 won't get made regardless of whether or not he's there. (sadly)

Thing is those films were his style so they’re gonna have to get someone to mimic his style. GOTG2 was already well below the first one I imagine another film with a new director would likely continue the downward trend.

The thing that makes me mad the most is how many people's jobs this ended up costing. I will never say that Gunn shouldn't have suffered consequences for his disgusting comments, but when people discover tweets like this and demand for a filmmaker to be fired for it, do they think of the bigger picture.

They don't care about anything but their own ego and the satisfaction of getting back at someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"