Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber Heard getting me really hyped for tomorrow.

Can you speak to your experience, I mean, the introduction of this character, there’s gonna be Justice League, working with Zack Snyder, and taking the character from that experience into this movie?

HEARD: It’s a very small role in Justice League, Mera is just merely introduced, so I had a very limited role there. And James Wan is very different from Zack Snyder — their way of telling the story, approaching the characters, shooting — so different, you’d be hard pressed to find more different approaches. James is very much doing so much to honor the original integrity of the comic book characters that it’s just a whole other experience working with James.

The thing that makes me mad the most is how many people's jobs this ended up costing. I will never say that Gunn shouldn't have suffered consequences for his disgusting comments, but when people discover tweets like this and demand for a filmmaker to be fired for it, do they think of the bigger picture.

I'm fairly certain they had a contingency given they drafted Waititi not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"