Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the #DiverseDCStans on Twitter about? Can't find the source.

They're trying to distance themselves because a bunch of them jumped on the anti-James Gunn bandwagon and then it turned out the guy who exposed Gunn's tweets was a huge alt-right type.

The Four Corpsmen.

DikEd3UXcAI31qN.jpg

They're trying to distance themselves because a bunch of them jumped on the anti-James Gunn bandwagon and then it turned out the guy who exposed Gunn's tweets was a huge alt-right type.

Got it

Last I checked Guy was a Red Lantern, what did I miss??

He hasn't been a Red Lantern since the New-52 ended. The DCYou started, the Corps were transported to the pre-big bang universe for a while, Hal became some weird space hobo, Kyle was an Omega Man and some strange things kept happening, until Rebirth came along and they were all back to the way people like to see them.

He hasn't been a Red Lantern since the New-52 ended. The DCYou started, the Corps were transported to the pre-big bang universe for a while, Hal became some weird space hobo, Kyle was an Omega Man and some strange things kept happening, until Rebirth came along and they were all back to the way people like to see them.

Mmmm...think the last I read in continuity was The Darkseid Wars (there he was a Red, I think), and after that the Rebirth one shot, so I guess I missed in a lot. :oldrazz:

You guys notice they made a new Mega-Man cartoon?
[YT]9qpr3vpbljw[/YT]
[YT]HgjG2521nac[/YT]

Interesting looking. I wonder if Capcom's trying raise the character's profile.

More mature ? Yes, as Billy Batson continues to grow up his character will evolve but more serious and stoic Shazam becomes, he loses his charm and becomes a Superman clone.

No he doesn't. He eventually becomes a guardian of magic and magic realms, which is almost the opposite of Superman. He's generally still a kid or a young adult. He doesn't suddenly turn into a reporter for a major metropolitan newspaper with the exact same characteristics.

According to Daniel R, WB is looking for a "Kristen Stewart prototype" to play Barbara in the Batgirl movie. He also says she isn't planned to appear in BoP at all.

How reputable is this guy? Is his track record any better than Umberto's?

Catching bad guys at the mall since 1984.
Div1w-ZUwAAhXyC.jpg

EDIT:

Saw someone on Reddit bring this up.

mKH21O9.png

This would be consistent with the earlier rumors about Barbara not being in BOP. A Kristen Stewart type is interesting. Jena Malone is the first one who came to mind.

That Aquaman trailer made me re-watch the BVS UE trailer.

[YT]8AO19XY2rqc[/YT]

They showed BvS on TV last night lol, my toddler watched the prologue and insisted on keep watching, had a huge meltdown when we dragged her to bath and sleep lol.

According to Daniel R, WB is looking for a "Kristen Stewart prototype" to play Barbara in the Batgirl movie. He also says she isn't planned to appear in BoP at all.

How reputable is this guy? Is his track record any better than Umberto's?

He got New Gods, Spielberg in DC, GLC's latest news correct.

Got Affleck wrong though, said he's staying 1-2 months ago, then Mario in the podcast said he asked Daniel who has said he thinks Ben's gone now as well. But overall pretty accurate and he insisted the KS rumor is fact.

I'd rather have a Emma Stone protype. Maybe they use "KS proto" meaning they won't hire KS herself. that girl is not the person you want as the face of Batgirl franchise and a role model for young girls like Gal Gadot. My wife thinks she's on drug every time she receives a teen award lol

mKH21O9.png

This would be consistent with the earlier rumors about Barbara not being in BOP. A Kristen Stewart type is interesting. Jena Malone is the first one who came to mind.

Gordon's daughter secretly works in Star Lab as a random tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back