Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Daniel R, WB is looking for a "Kristen Stewart prototype" to play Barbara in the Batgirl movie. He also says she isn't planned to appear in BoP at all.

How reputable is this guy? Is his track record any better than Umberto's?

So, far that guy is still the most consistent and he's only really doing it through twitter rather than a whole website or youtube channel dedicated to the scoop game.

They don't call Umberto, El "Maybe" cuz he gets it right all the time.

They showed BvS on TV last night lol, my toddler watched the prologue and insisted on keep watching, had a huge meltdown when we dragged her to bath and sleep lol.

He got New Gods, Spielberg in DC, GLC's latest news correct.

Got Affleck wrong though, said he's staying 1-2 months ago, then Mario in the podcast said he asked Daniel who has said he thinks Ben's gone now as well. But overall pretty accurate and he insisted the KS rumor is fact.

I'd rather have a Emma Stone protype. Maybe they use "KS proto" meaning they won't hire KS herself. that girl is not the person you want as the face of Batgirl franchise and a role model for young girls like Gal Gadot. My wife thinks she's on drug every time she receives a teen award lol

What news? We've known for a long time about the buddy cop thing. Did he report that Johns was going to write the script before it was announced officially?

I agree with your point about Emma Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"