Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed BvS on TV last night lol, my toddler watched the prologue and insisted on keep watching, had a huge meltdown when we dragged her to bath and sleep lol.

He got New Gods, Spielberg in DC, GLC's latest news correct.

Got Affleck wrong though, said he's staying 1-2 months ago, then Mario in the podcast said he asked Daniel who has said he thinks Ben's gone now as well. But overall pretty accurate and he insisted the KS rumor is fact.

I'd rather have a Emma Stone protype. Maybe they use "KS proto" meaning they won't hire KS herself. that girl is not the person you want as the face of Batgirl franchise and a role model for young girls like Gal Gadot. My wife thinks she's on drug every time she receives a teen award lol

What news? We've known for a long time about the buddy cop thing. Did he report that Johns was going to write the script before it was announced officially?

I agree with your point about Emma Stone and yeah, a Kristen Stewart prototype certainly isn't what I would think of when I imagine Barbara Gordon.

I want Babs as much as anyone, but if Hodson is writing both BOP and Batgirl - I doubt the latter will be "her" solo film. Makes sense to continue with Cass and focus on the Cain family for BATGIRL. Best cast scenario, Babs appears in it to mentor and train Cass into donning the cowl.

Just seems like the current direction atm.

So should Batgirl come before Birds of Prey?

I want Babs as much as anyone, but if Hodson is writing both BOP and Batgirl - I doubt the latter will be "her" solo film. Makes sense to continue with Cass and focus on the Cain family for BATGIRL. Best cast scenario, Babs appears in it to mentor and train Cass into donning the cowl.

Just seems like the current direction atm.

Barbara is the most famous Batgirl, I don't see them leaving her out or making her a supporting player right from the get go. That's not how a character like her deserves to be treated, no offense to Cass. I do see them going down the legacy route in time, just not right from the start.

So should Batgirl come before Birds of Prey?

I could see a situation where Barbara is Oracle and then the Batgirl movie is flashbacks. That'd be cool.

He got New Gods, Spielberg in DC, GLC's latest news correct.

Who, Daniel R? Yeah. He was also the first person to leak that Marvel was planning an Eternals movie for Phase 4, weeks before Feige confirmed it.

He also apparently teased the Gundam movie.

What was his GLC scoop?

He also apparently teased the Gundam movie.

What was his GLC scoop?

I don't know if it was a scoop; all he said was that they were looking for older/middle-aged actors to play Hal Jordan while they were looking for someone in their 20s-early 30s to play John Stewart, but that's all stuff that's been rumored from various people for a while.

[YT]LMyosW0jGmg[/YT]

What news? We've known for a long time about the buddy cop thing. Did he report that Johns was going to write the script before it was announced officially?

I agree with your point about Emma Stone and yeah, a Kristen Stewart prototype certainly isn't what I would think of when I imagine Barbara Gordon.

He posted this 4 days before Johns stepped down from his leadership position and become more hands on with DCEU projects - the first one - GLC :cwink:

DfBMWLcXcAIu3jK.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1004386671440420865

I wonder if Barbara will get wounded in the Reeve's first film before doing her own movie?? Reeves wanted Penguin so he's out of BOP, and now BG went from a "constant" to a goner.

I prefer them to do the first ever Batgirl movie with the original girl - BG, then have it batman beyond style with Cain for the sequels, don't paint yourself into a corner right away. They could do that Gail Simmon run where she's making a comeback and fight against PTSD

Speaking of, he's hinting at something involving Traci 13.

Justice League Dark?

EoUpXJa.png

Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez

The greatest character played by a white man.

I wouldn't bank on Barbara being disabled in this movie universe. She could be Oracle without it, and the current status quo is that she isn't anymore. Many of the DC film versions are drawing from more modern interpretations.

Speaking of, he's hinting at something involving Traci 13.

Justice League Dark?

EoUpXJa.png

CW

Meh

We don't need more of that when we can F Batman on live stream Titans

Terri Hatcher cosplaying Lois Lane at Comic-Con.

Dip9z0uUYAEj-8Y.jpg

Dip9z0uVMAA7vgv.jpg

Dip9z0vVMAAT4V9.jpg

So I have a legitimate question for Aquaman since they're partnering up with Ocean awareness groups....

Are you allowed to use straws for your drinks during Aquaman showings?

Has anyone posted this ? Young Justice : Outsiders is going to be streamed on the new DC streaming service.

[YT]YHEU6WBpHMc[/YT]

He posted this 4 days before Johns stepped down from his leadership position and become more hands on with DCEU projects - the first one - GLC :cwink:

https://twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1004386671440420865

Yeah, I remember that. It's nothing new, he just reiterated what other scoopers have said before. Mentor Hal, rookie John, buddy cop thing, etc. We've known that for years.

I guess Hollywood realized how to get rid of those silver age dudes that made the mantles popular in the first place. Don't shaft them completely to get their fans' money, but make them old supporting characters to get them out of the way and make room for the new guys. Brilliant strategy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"