Lounge 78

I just saw a preview of "Cocaine Bear" and am expecting a slot in the 96th Academy Awards is being reserved as I write.
Never even heard of it.....

When I saw that trailer I mostly just felt sad about the IRL bear.

The short story is cocaine bear is sort of real in that a bear really did ingest an unholy amount of cocaine dumped by a smuggler and died of multiple organ failure. His body was then taxidermied and sold here and there to various people. Not quite sure where the body ended up but I do know there was some shady business involved.

The short story is cocaine bear is sort of real in that a bear really did ingest an unholy amount of cocaine dumped by a smuggler and died of multiple organ failure. His body was then taxidermied and sold here and there to various people. Not quite sure where the body ended up but I do know there was some shady business involved.
Well that's depressing. :(

If it's any consolation I am pretty sure that bear went out so high it had no idea it was dying.

Sorry I brought it up. I thought it was like Groundhog Day only bigger and without Andie MacDowell.

The Lifetime Achievement Award of a Lifetime

Yes I do believe I will be the first and only recipient... that is, of course, until cragidbfan returns. So I can award him with it... then strip it away and have him banned...

again.

The Lifetime Achievement Award of a Lifetime

Yes I do believe I will be the first and only recipient... that is, of course, until cragidbfan returns. So I can award him with it... then strip it away and have him banned...

again.
Is that the guy who seemed sort of normal until he went completely crazy?

Is that the guy who seemed sort of normal until he went completely crazy?
i tried to tell him not to drink the punch before smoking the ganja. he didnt listen. word has it he lives in the mountains of Colorado... Some say you can hear him moaning in the distance... its unclear what hes saying... I saw him, once... after all this madness went down... So there I am, in Colorado, formerly Cohlorahdo, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Roosey wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Cell pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Dude, and Squeeks cousin, Guts, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shop owner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Roosey went on stage and did a great show. After the show, we saw a hooded man with something lit in his hand. "Smells like the night Craig lost his way", I said to Roosey. "Yeah", he replied, "yeah weed and pigvomit... you know all about that dontcha bud?" It was at that moment... when "Pigvomit" was mentioned... the hooded man shrieked something terrible and stabbed his hand with a spoon. Fled. I happened to catch a glimpse of him... here's a sketch.

screenshot-www.google.com-2023.01.31-03_17_15.jpg

i tried to tell him not to drink the punch before smoking the ganja. he didnt listen. word has it he lives in the mountains of Colorado... Some say you can hear him moaning in the distance... its unclear what hes saying... I saw him, once... after all this madness went down... So there I am, in Colorado, formerly Cohlorahdo, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Roosey wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Cell pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Dude, and Squeeks cousin, Guts, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shop owner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Roosey went on stage and did a great show. After the show, we saw a hooded man with something lit in his hand. "Smells like the night Craig lost his way", I said to Roosey. "Yeah", he replied, "yeah weed and pigvomit... you know all about that dontcha bud?" It was at that moment... when "Pigvomit" was mentioned... the hooded man shrieked something terrible and stabbed his hand with a spoon. Fled. I happened to catch a glimpse of him... here's a sketch.

Personally, I think you're exaggerating. Colorado was never spelled that way.

I always knew there was something not quite right about my cousin Guts, but I never thought it would come to this. :( Oh, the horror!

I always knew there was something not quite right about my cousin Guts, but I never thought it would come to this. :( Oh, the horror!
I always knew there was something wrong with my cousin's gut, but I'm not one to air dirty, family laundry.

i just worked a 4am-4pm and after my 45 minute drive home. i'd been home about 20 minutes, if that, and i got a call that a good friend of mine died this morning. i coached little league/aau/high school jv for 17 years with 2 guys who were like brothers to me, and now i've lost both of them.

i just worked a 4am-4pm and after my 45 minute drive home. i'd been home about 20 minutes, if that, and i got a call that a good friend of mine died this morning. i coached little league/aau/high school jv for 17 years with 2 guys who were like brothers to me, and now i've lost both of them.
Really, really sorry.....stuff like this reinforces how little some of our daily annoyances mean.

Sucks...

Sorry for your loss. :(

Watching The Batman again. Such a great movie. :)

Oh my, that's terrible. I'm so sorry.

Woke up to snow this morning. :mad: But it's all melted now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"