Lounge 78

I don't buy anything for them :p

giphy.gif

even Yoda would hate them consider they would still his stuff too :p

I got a image of Yoda smacking the coons with that cane yelling: mine! mine! mine!

getting sent on the road again for a week. at least its only about 90 minutes away, but the timing is kinda sucky

a friend of mind died unexpectedly the 31st, a former manager of mine passed away from a heart attack today and my brother thinks my mother's dog (who turned 14 in january) is not going to make it much longer

getting sent on the road again for a week. at least its only about 90 minutes away, but the timing is kinda sucky

a friend of mind died unexpectedly the 31st, a former manager of mine passed away from a heart attack today and my brother thinks my mother's dog (who turned 14 in january) is not going to make it much longer
Aw, sorry for your loss and the potential of losing a beloved family pet. :( Hope you at least find some happiness in your trip.

Wake up, thread! Morg's raccoons are feeling neglected. C.Lee hasn't watched enough movies yet! Reek is still reeky! Trouble abounds!

Wake up, thread! Morg's raccoons are feeling neglected. C.Lee hasn't watched enough movies yet! Reek is still reeky! Trouble abounds!

The coons fine, I see there footprints all over the backyard, buggers even brought back some empty bowls :loco:

and on another note, while shopping I grabbed a empty shopping cart from the coral, wasn't empty, some lady left her small purse in the seat and for some reason the cart guy/girl didn't noticed it when they brought the empties carts back. Had to drop it off at the booth to a worker there

and on another note, while shopping I grabbed a empty shopping cart from the coral, wasn't empty, some lady left her small purse in the seat and for some reason the cart guy/girl didn't noticed it when they brought the empties carts back. Had to drop it off at the booth to a worker there
Quiet quitting at the quickie mart, lol. :p

I've been catching up on various TV series. Just finished season one of DICK POWEL'S ZANE GREY THEATER.

I just finished rewatching season 1 of HBO's Perry Mason to get ready for the new season coming up. Sucks they took so long in-between. I forgot so much it was like watching a brand new show, lol.

It's been so long since I saw season one I didn't think they were going to make a season two.

It's been so long since I saw season one I didn't think they were going to make a season two.
Me, too! But they just announced it and there's a trailer for it in the Perry Mason thread in the miscellaneous TV shows forum. :)

Squeeky don't steal, lol. But I sure do love my candy, cake, fudge, pie..... it's no wonder I'm fat. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"