Lounge 78

Pool therapy.......yeah, I know, you don't have one and it's inconvenient. I've had S1/L5 and L5/L4 issues. Work on keeping your abdominal muscles in shape. It really helps. Often, if will help to lose a few pounds (don't know if you need that, but it will often help). They have exercises (that I won't try to relay) and a physical therapist can help.

If I have an episode of sciatica, I usually take ibuprofen, stay down for a day, and that usually resolves the issue. Spasms have this negative feedback loop thing and it's sometimes hard to get out of that cycle.

i havent had any issues with sciatica in a while, but i do have degenerative disc(s) in my lower back, L4/5 too i think. it's been a few years since i've had it checked, but at the time i was down to .08mm from .13 mm of cushion between the discs

i am researching 3D printers. does anyone have one? recommendations please lol

Bossy Tail(the cat) knocked another cat off the table with a big smack because Bossy wants the treats all to himself , good thing cats have nine lives....

Bossy Tail(the cat) knocked another cat off the table with a big smack because Bossy wants the treats all to himself , good thing cats have nine lives....
Why DO cats like to knock things off of tables? :p

They are either

a) clumsy
b) malicious (correct answer :cwink: )

i've finally started selling some of my collectibles that i no longer need to collect anymore on ebay, most notably my rarer movies. i've made over 300 in the last 8 weeks, which isn't too bad at all, but i hate how much ebay takes in fees

had a little luck with a few Disney Infinity figures too. really need to get to the funko pops eventually as i have at least 200 of those i'm more than willing to part with

They think someone may have compromised my debit card so I got a new one. I usually change the PIN, but in this case, the default PIN was a really cool Star Wars reference so I kept it.

They think someone may have compromised my debit card so I got a new one. I usually change the PIN, but in this case, the default PIN was a really cool Star Wars reference so I kept it.
I hate how people have nothing better to do than steal from people just minding their own business. :(

i just got a wild hair to rearrange my office/craft room and am moving a bunch of stuff into the guest bedroom while i figure out my plan. this was not what i planned on doing tonight lol

i moved a vintage desk that was my Grandmother's and found some damage to the wall plaster that was obviously done before i moved in. need to fix that and maybe paint?

i just got a wild hair to rearrange my office/craft room and am moving a bunch of stuff into the guest bedroom while i figure out my plan. this was not what i planned on doing tonight lol

i moved a vintage desk that was my Grandmother's and found some damage to the wall plaster that was obviously done before i moved in. need to fix that and maybe paint?
Just don't overdo it and hurt yourself. :)

i've finally started selling some of my collectibles that i no longer need to collect anymore on ebay, most notably my rarer movies. i've made over 300 in the last 8 weeks, which isn't too bad at all, but i hate how much ebay takes in fees

had a little luck with a few Disney Infinity figures too. really need to get to the funko pops eventually as i have at least 200 of those i'm more than willing to part with
200, wow! Must be worth a lot in total.

200, wow! Must be worth a lot in total.

according to Pop Price Guide, my collection of 301 that i've catalogued is worth an estimate of $10501 :eek: i have at least 75 more than that, maybe 100
:eek:

These are my Top 10:

ykvylmK.jpg

according to Pop Price Guide, my collection of 301 that i've catalogued is worth an estimate of $10501 :eek: i have at least 75 more than that, maybe 100
:eek:
Wow, haha. Hope you make that and more. Will come in useful right now when the costs of everything are going through the roof.

Ahem.....why am I always right? It's a blessing and a curse, but I bear it as best I can.

Very nice! How much did you pay for these? Regular retail price or bought when already gone up in price?
The only one I ever paid above retail for was the iron man and that was because it was a Rhode Island con exclusive I think? I paid $25 or $30.

Most I got below regular price or free. I like sales haha

The only one I ever paid above retail for was the iron man and that was because it was a Rhode Island con exclusive I think? I paid $25 or $30.

Most I got below regular price or free. I like sales haha
Damn, so these turned into amazing investments then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"