Lounge 78

Watching Shazam for the first time. It’s a pretty fun movie. A little darker than I expected it to be?

How on earth can Miles Davis be my 2nd most listened artist? I didn't even knew he was on any of the songs I listened!!!

Spotify.

I play a Jazz instrumentals playlist a lot, so I guess there is how he got thru.

Spotify.

I play a Jazz instrumentals playlist a lot, so I guess there is how he got thru.
I'm sure he's a guest player on a lot of tunes. Back in the day, there were vinyl disc's called albums that came with liner notes that listed all of the musicians. :p Those things don't happen with streaming.

Watching Shazam for the first time. It’s a pretty fun movie. A little darker than I expected it to be?
Yeah fun but more dark moments than the trailers made out. I was expecting something close to outright comedy buffoonery rather than much focus on the lore.

xk2ivb2xjr3a1.jpg

someone going think it's mustard...

How on earth can Miles Davis be my 2nd most listened artist? I didn't even knew he was on any of the songs I listened!!!
Because he’s Miles Effing Davis and it’s a tossup between him and the Trane.

Just in time to watch one of the million movies you haven't seen. :o

i was actually thinking of doing that. i watched Shazam the other night.
ive alse finished: Wednesday, Buffy S6 and Angel S3. Im also in SVU Season 14 and Chuck Season 2

ironically, i'm currently going through a stack of movies that i'm ready to part with and sell. lots of 4ks. what do you need? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"