Lounge 78

giphy.gif

for-free-adam-sandler.gif

i'd give you good discounts.

also, i forgot i am kinda watching X-Men; The Animated Series season 1 too. man Wolverine annoys me so much more now that i'm older

i was actually thinking of doing that. i watched Shazam the other night.
ive alse finished: Wednesday, Buffy S6 and Angel S3. Im also in SVU Season 14 and Chuck Season 2

ironically, i'm currently going through a stack of movies that i'm ready to part with and sell. lots of 4ks. what do you need? lol
Nice progress. :cwink:

Whats SVU?

It's from Law & Order: SVU. It stands for Special Victims Unit.

correct. i started it around new years 2022, but usually just watch it when i can't sleep or have it on in the background. looks like i'm averaging a little over a season a month lol

I just saw Jennifer Lawrence said Katniss was the first female action lead. :eek:

today is a great day for unsubscribing to quite a few mailing lists that i've just been deleting.

also, my manager called me and gave me the worst possible news; the manager above him is retiring end of year and they are lateralling (is that a word) a manager from another store into that position. that new manager is the worst person i have ever worked for and if this is true, i am truly considering looking elsewhere in our area for positions

today is a great day for unsubscribing to quite a few mailing lists that i've just been deleting.

also, my manager called me and gave me the worst possible news; the manager above him is retiring end of year and they are lateralling (is that a word) a manager from another store into that position. that new manager is the worst person i have ever worked for and if this is true, i am truly considering looking elsewhere in our area for positions
That stinks. A crappy boss is worse than the job itself. :(

Sorry to hear that. Life is rough enough without having your job adding on extra.

I just saw Jennifer Lawrence said Katniss was the first female action lead. :eek:
Yeah....heard a bunch of people replied to her with lists of the women that did it before her.

Yeah I saw that too. Rather weird take considering this

AAEqD0AAD95o.jpg

beats her by nearly a decade(and Uma wasn't the first either).

I don't have a dog, but I need to get this.
312281572_10160671355146393_6801911550825969868_n.jpg

I'd hate to under that when it finally lands. Lol. :p

Ah Thing is a cat owner too, cute. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"