Lounger's Paradise (sponsored by Coolio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting into buying bluray's too, I feel weird buying dvd's now lol, though I just bought Trick 'R' Treat on dvd, I can't wait to watch it.

Loved Trick R Treat, It's become my go to film every October.

@CC Haha, good grief. That's quite a bit of cash. My dvd collection isn't too large, and when I buy, I buy cheap. I don't own any blu rays either.

With the Lego, I have a couple of the Avengers sets I want to buy which would run me about $60. But I'm bad about buying sets and not building out any of my ideas with them so I'm hesitant to spend the money. If I get a second job I'll feel a lot less guilty about it though.

@CC Haha, good grief. That's quite a bit of cash. My dvd collection isn't too large, and when I buy, I buy cheap. I don't own any blu rays either.

With the Lego, I have a couple of the Avengers sets I want to buy which would run me about $60. But I'm bad about buying sets and not building out any of my ideas with them so I'm hesitant to spend the money. If I get a second job I'll feel a lot less guilty about it though.

i buy cheap too. they had a huge 70% off sale that i kinda went wild on lol

if I buy a blurray, or a dvd for that matter I usually go on amazon where you can buy for really cheap, unless I'm in a store and feel impulsive.

if I buy a blurray, or a dvd for that matter I usually go on amazon where you can buy for really cheap, unless I'm in a store and feel impulsive.

columbia house and best buy have been where i've found my best deals this year by far

many times amazon price matches though eventually

is colombia house a website? happy birthday by the way.

remember that old company back in the 90s where you could buy like 10 cds for $1 and buy 2 more in like two years? same company, but they have blus and dvds now

got this in the mail:
15xwe1u.jpg

Happy birthday! and goodbye too, going to Vegas today! woo hoo!

Happy birthday CC. Don't spend too much money on coke and strippers, please. Think about the children.

Happy B-Day, you strumpet. :o

They wouldn't dare. They wouldn't dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"