Lounger's Paradise (sponsored by Coolio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is the place, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

halo_4_master_chief-t2.jpg

Can someone cut this into an avatar that matches the size of 100x100? I just want Master Chief's head.

Cindy Williams was gorgeous circa 1974.

She was kinda like Zooey Daschanel, but without all of the annoying.

Zooey Daschanel HAS certainly gotten a bit irritating as she embraced her nerd hotness over the years.

Can someone cut this into an avatar that matches the size of 100x100? I just want Master Chief's head.
There's a thread for this but I went ahead and did this:
cheif.png

I've started reading my son my comics at bedtime. The biggest problem is the cross title story arcs, like "Operation Galactic Storm" which covered 7 different comic titles, of which I definitely don't have 3 of them (which means I'm missing at least 6 different comics from the full set). A little difficult to explain to a 7 year old.

I once saw Cindy Williams and Eddie Mekka in a production of Grease in Atlantic City.

I've started reading my son my comics at bedtime. The biggest problem is the cross title story arcs, like "Operation Galactic Storm" which covered 7 different comic titles, of which I definitely don't have 3 of them (which means I'm missing at least 6 different comics from the full set). A little difficult to explain to a 7 year old.

That's pretty cool. :up:

I just saw the end result of someone taking a shard of glass to their face and peeling it. I love the internet.:o:barf:

That's pretty cool. :up:

He likes Iron Man. So we started there, it led us to West Coast Avengers. We read Power Pack for a while until my collection started skipping issues (right about when it gets darker).

Nice Chief image.
Cindy Williams was gorgeous circa 1974.

She was kinda like Zooey Daschanel, but without all of the annoying.

Zooey Daschanel HAS certainly gotten a bit irritating as she embraced her nerd hotness over the years.

How dare you sirs, how dare you!

We've been spending most our lives livin' in a loungers paradise!

....That joke's been done already, hasn't it?

I watched that in film studies. 'twas good. :up:

We've been spending most our lives livin' in a loungers paradise!

....That joke's been done already, hasn't it?
Sort of, Kane brought in the Amish Paradise by Weird Al Yankovic

College. We were learning about emotional responses and we had to describe what we felt while watching the film.

''It made me hungry as I lushed over James Franco's eyes.''

So, I'm watching Take Shelter, and he's supposed to be taking sleeping medication, but it's obvious he's just eating tic tacs.

In a movie with millions of dollars at their disposal, why couldn't they have gotten better fake medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"