Loungin' in the Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were days in which I had a bar of Snickers for breakfast.

Someone spelled my name with an 'e'... I need a bath.

New thread name time!

Just got sucked into 2 hours of Shadow of Mordor. That game is raw as ****. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great game. Off to bed I go

Just got sucked into 2 hours of Shadow of Mordor. That game is raw as ****. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great game. Off to bed I go

I got that game for my birthday and I'm already getting addicted to it.

I got that game for my birthday and I'm already getting addicted to it.

It's serious homie, really good stuff. I imagine this is the tip of the iceberg too. Can;t wait to see what they do when it's a new-gen only title.

Was there ever a DJ on the street?

Tons of DJs got there starts on the streets. Back in the 80s the DJs in NY were known for rocking block parties

Loungin' in the street.

tumblr_mbwfhnLPBq1r5r8duo2_250.gif

Shadow of Mordor like Skyrim on crack or something?

Someone seems to like Motown.:oldrazz:

I'd like: Stop!The lounge you save may be your own.:woot:

Even I can't support what AF just did. It was just mean and cruel.

This game looks awesome!

A couple of days ago, I turned eight more pieces of cardboard into $480.00 Feels good Hypesters.

Shadow of Mordor like Skyrim on crack or something?

That would be an apt description. It's like if you took the best parts of Skyrim and mixed it with the fighting from the Batman games and throw in an epic and ingenious bad guy system and tossed it all into the Lord of the Rings movies this would be it's love child. You play an immortal ranger and everytime you die it levels up the bad guys, really sick.

This game looks awesome!

Get it bro, it really is dope. You won't be disappointed if you spend the cash for it.

Why is the community forum filled with food threads again? :(

Because Sawyer's real identity is Anthony Bourdain!

Also got my ballot for the mid-term election the other day and got it mailed out this morning. Voting is awesome so everyone remember to get registered and make your voice heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"