Loungin' in the Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may start hallucinating tonight without the aid of any kind of intoxicants. I have not been sleeping well these past 4 days and today I was up the whole day instead of sleeping in and now I got to hang here at the job for the next 8 hours. Seriously I did not even get like a power nap. I feel sick and sluggish and I really hope nothing happens at the job. It's Sunday so it should be quiet.
Stay strong, stay up.
Tea helps.

Nap home should be a relaxing one after that.

I could never get behind digital comics; ebooks I can understand, but comics? You need to appreciate art like that first-hand, not through a tablet.

Exactly, Its like searching up mona lisa and saying "Ive seen the mona lisa" instead of actually going to see the original in Florence.

yeah krypton, when you get home, turn off your cell phone, tv, alarms and just sleep.

i had to do that yesterday. i've been running myself ragged at work and after doing 10 hours yesterday, i turned off all my alarms and everything, and slept about 11 hours. i really needed it cuz i've been sleeping in 4-5 hour increments for about a week now.

and if you don't have them already, invest in some blackout blinds for your bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"