The Winter Soldier Love Interest for Captain America II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished this within the hour.
WMSCMEW.jpg

:yay:
I don't really expect a white suit, but it would be nice; after all Maria Hill and Black Widow while having similar catsuits are not the exact same.

:applaud :bow:

You have just sold me on having MEW as Sharon Carter... and I think a white or atleast silver/grey type catsuit is necessary. But that looks real good man.. REAL GOOD!!!

And the good news is: MEW has a bigger chest and a lot smaller ostrich-neck than Cobie Smulders, who's playing body double in that 'Shop. :D

lol I was gonna alter the breast a bit, but thought it looked fine, I'm still not happy with the neck though, not because of Smulders, but because I was trying to make it look like MEW's and it just a lil off to me, but nothing I can't fix in the next one.

And Smulders does not have an ostrich neck. Don't hate. :o

I hope we can get some real casting news by December. That will be a great Christsmas gift for me.

I hope we can get some real casting news by December. That will be a great Christsmas gift for me.
I hope to see a kickass Sharon, and the sooner it is announced, the sooner she could get into training.

I'd love Elizabeth Banks as Sharon. Though I'd sooner have her as Ms Marvel.

I hope to see a kickass Sharon, and the sooner it is announced, the sooner she could get into training.

It doesn't take months of training to get ready for a fight scene and a half. Unless she's going to be doing Trinity or Hit-Girl levels of action, training isn't a priority.

Besides, usually if an actor is cast in a role that requires physical training, they've already begun a workout regimen before their casting is even announced.

Emily Blunt is apparently gone back to blonde now; could this mean something? :cwink:

:bored sarcasm:

Id rather Blunt as a leading character, not a love interest, but she could easily play Sharon. I prefer her as a brunette though. not critical.

I think MEW has a great look/style for a Marvel movie. She could be Sharon, but again Id prefer her as a hero, maybe Wasp.

And enough with Gina Carrano!! Don't make me come back there!!

Last edited:
^ New Charlie Sheen/Bill Murray flick called Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan. MEW said she just has a small part in it.

[YT]1P6MlL_Pn2A[/YT]

My prediction: it's Atwell and they don't want to tip their hand too early.

I'll be happy about it, anyway.

why would atwell be in it. her character should be an old woman, no?

I think the suggestion is to bring Atwell back and recast her as Sharon Carter so she plays both Peggy and Sharon since the two characters are related.

I don't think that'd work.

Actually, Sharon and Peggy are supposed to be nigh identical in the comics.

I'd hate it to be Hatwell, it would look cheap.

I guess. I used to be all for her, and I'd still welcome it she was back, but perhaps someone new is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"