LUCASFILM In Talks With 4 Female Directors For Future STAR WARS Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
How they're selecting them? By an agent getting them meetings and then deciding based on those meetings if they want to work with them like every other time directors are picked? Shocking. :o
You should call them up Snow. You're a girl and if that is the only qualification, that means you have a chance. I am more then willing to take co-writer credit.

You should call them up Snow. You're a girl and if that is the only qualification, that means you have a chance. I am more then willing to take co-writer credit.

I suppose if it is the only requirement... *pulls up OneNote Notebook of ideas* :o

I am closing this thread, it is apparent that what little discussion that would be had about this issue has been had and it has turned into a personal tit for tat.

Closing...

^^
Fixed. That is what I meant.
A word of advice.....when you want to explain what you meant in a post....just write down what you meant....DO NOT change what I have said in one of my posts and make it look like you are quoting me.

I thought we just met like a few days ago. I've been arguing for social justice since 2002.
That's nice.....I've been arguing for social justice since 1973.

The complaint was that gender in addition to resume may determine who the next director is.
In the Hollywood movie industry for the last 100+ years, gender has determined who the next director will be. For all of that time the gender being determined for the part was male. Why is it now that a female is being considered you are complaining about it? Where have all of your threads, since your joining in 2006, complaining about Hollywood being biased and discriminatory against women gone too?
Again, only the resume should matter. You are clearly incapable of being objective.
What is you definition of objective? To me...."objective" means having an open mind, not being biased, not letting prejudices influence your opinion about a subject matter.

When it comes to the question of - should a woman be considered for directing a STAR WARS movie.....just read through this thread to see who is being objective on the subject and who isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"