Lucifer Lucifer Season 2, Episode 9 Discussion Thread

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
w7D6fgJ.jpg

21 Nov 2016
Homewrecker
Lucifer goes to great lengths to protect his home when the owner is murdered and the new owner wants it demolished.

Boy Lucifer mom really wants to wreck him

good episode

i like that they're playing more at the friendship between Chloe and Lucifer and him not spitting pick up liners and one liners every other second

Dr. Linda is a great psychologist :up: and i love how she stood up to his Mom.

i really liked the bit about Chloe helping Lucifer with his home lowkey and him not really knowing about it. he was being rather bratty and impulsive about the whole thing, and granted, he's the Devil so he's going to act that way. but you could tell it blew his mind that someone went to the trouble of helping him without "favors" or expecting anything in return.

still kinda hate how that played out at the end, but next week's previews show there might be some type of resolution.
side note: can't wait til chloe and lucifer find out about Dan and his new lady haha

They showed that "leaning in to kiss" moment in the promo to entice us, but I think they'll end up cheating the audience. The show has done it before, and worse. "There's something you have to know about Lucifer", remember.

All things considered this was a very enjoyable episode, though. And apparently all celestial beings in Lucifer's life need to go through a phase of wanting to kill Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"