4- Sterling K Brown
3- David Oyelowo
2- Jamie Foxx
1- Denzel Washington

I'll add André 3000 to that list
3000.jpg
he already worked with Patterson in "high life"
tumblr_pq6n4lU4YW1qcz7oh_540.jpg

Andre 3000 Benjamin as Lucius Fox...can I see it? Realistically no but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't make a good Lucius

Reopen thread

Colman Domingo

End thread

Definitely like Jamie Foxx for this

I'd like to see them do a Skyfall and have the gadget man be younger than we've had before, maybe someone like Corey Hawkins.

I’d like to see Lance Reddick from the John Wick films take on this role.

As far as actors go...for the part of Lucius Fox:

10- Vondie Curtis Hall
9- Giancarlo Esposito
8- Courtney B Vance
7- Danny Glover
6- Wesley Snipes
5- Michael K Williams
4- Sterling K Brown
3- David Oyelowo
2- Jamie Foxx
1- Denzel Washington
Love all of those choices even Andre3000 one! I want Fox to be a teacher/mentor/partner/friend with Bruce instead of him being only one who making all the gadgets and accessories. I love how Marvel handle Spidey, like how he got his suit and him learning from Tony. Now that Tony isn't around Peter knows how to make his own suits and gadgets without him. I loved how Nolan brought Fox into the movies, I wasn't fond of Bruce relying on him for everything(I what he was aiming at though. He was Q to Bruce's Bond).I still appreciate that Nolan didn't forget about the character. I wouldn't mind seeing Leon Robinson,Kadeem Hardison, Marlon Wayans, Omar Epps,Taye Diggs,Tyrese Gibson, Mike Epps, O'Shea Jackson Jr. and Lakeith Stanfield for the role as well.:batty:

Love all of those choices even Andre3000 one! I want Fox to be a teacher/mentor/partner/friend with Bruce instead of him being only one who making all the gadgets and accessories. I love how Marvel handle Spidey, like how he got his suit and him learning from Tony. Now that Tony isn't around Peter knows how to make his own suits and gadgets without him. I loved how Nolan brought Fox into the movies, I wasn't fond of Bruce relying on him for everything(I what he was aiming at though. He was Q to Bruce's Bond).I still appreciate that Nolan didn't forget about the character. I wouldn't mind seeing Leon Robinson,Kadeem Hardison, Marlon Wayans, Omar Epps,Taye Diggs,Tyrese Gibson, Mike Epps, O'Shea Jackson Jr. and Lakeith Stanfield for the role as well.:batty:
Strong disagree with you there mate, that's Alfred's job.

Strong disagree with you there mate, that's Alfred's job.
I meant on the gadget/making things side of things. Batman is known to have a lot of teachers and mentors through his life, Fox that be one of them and I agree nobody can replace Alfred. I look at him as being partner/mentor and father figure to Bruce more than anything.

Is this just the name a black actor thread?
Pretty much :oldrazz:. Sad part I was running out of actors because Marvel cast half of them! DC better hurry before Marvel start casting for Black Panther part 2 lol

I actually dont think Lucious has to be a father figure to Bruce. So I'd welcome a younger choice.

I even forgot but Lennie James he would be all but an interesting choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"