Luke Cage Luke Cage General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that they mention she's been cast when filming ended 3 months ago. And it's due to premiere in 3months.

Well they don't always announce right away. How they choose to handle the announcement is always handled differently on a case by case basis.

Pilot TV Magazine Launching From Team Behind Empire

2Arst6k.jpg

"Your complete guide to quality tv that matters"

"Because you can't watch everything"

But I certainly do try, lol. :p

Hahaha

so do I. I def have no life outside of work and school. Tv series feel that void.

Hahaha

so do I. I def have no life outside of work and school. Tv series feel that void.

That’s a worthwhile life IMO. Some of us geezers had to grow up in a time when superhero shows/movies were a rarity & being a fan of superheroes was frowned upon.

2 and a half months to go.

I sure hope we have a lot more instances of Luke using his superstrength.

Nice. Also dat music.

So given mentions of the Battle of New York and The Raft throughout these shows and this technically being the next piece since "Ant-Man and the Wasp" isn't until July, could there be some subtle but nonetheless evident indication of IW events in this? Possibly in the season finale?

Not something to the extent of more ramifications from the movie's ending, per say...but maybe Season 2 ends when IW begins, i.e. the ship over NY, the beginnings of that opening IW battle, etc.

So given mentions of the Battle of New York and The Raft throughout these shows and this technically being the next piece since "Ant-Man and the Wasp" isn't until July, could there be some subtle but nonetheless evident indication of IW events in this? Possibly in the season finale?

Not something to the extent of more ramifications from the movie's ending, per say...but maybe Season 2 ends when IW begins, i.e. the ship over NY, the beginnings of that opening IW battle, etc.

I wouldn't bet on it. Actually, I take it back. I'd bet a lot that they don't mention Infinity War at all. The shows have been on a separate track from the movies for a while now, and the Netflix shows have only barely referenced the movies, so I don't see them starting now all of a sudden. If the events of IW are addressed at all by any of the Netflix shows, it most likely wouldn't be until after Avengers 4 comes out.

Didn't Luke Cage finish filming a little while ago? They don't seem to address anything in the movies that aired after they started filming.

Didn't Luke Cage finish filming a little while ago? They don't seem to address anything in the movies that aired after they started filming.

Finished in November I believe.

They'd probably reference the Accords, but that's all.

Luke cage finished filming in November. It is highly unlikely infinity war is referenced.

Luke cage finished filming in November. It is highly unlikely infinity war is referenced.

I concur. I doubt we see any of them reference them at all. Perhaps maybe in a 2nd edition of The Defenders (if we even get that, and might not even be until 2020).

It'd be too much for the series to handle without making it their whole focus.

I have this feeling it's gonna be way better than season 1. Especially 2nd half of season 1.

Hopefully we get a trailer next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"