M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS

Oh s**t that's his son! I didn't recognize him.

Wonder if he's inherited any of David's abilities like he was hoping.

Split-Unbreakable-Announcement-1012x750.jpg

:wow:

Question: what do you think the twist is gonna be? But TBH, I don't want there to be a twist.

Question: what do you think the twist is gonna be? But TBH, I don't want there to be a twist.

Does it have to have a twist? I didn't think Split had a twist really, just more a reveal that it's in that universe.

Does it have to have a twist? I didn't think Split had a twist really, just more a reveal that it's in that universe.
It re-contextualizes the events and rules of that universe. It made more "sense" when it's tied back to the Unbreakable setting. It's what made the ending so brilliant; Willis was a nice surprise, but the real treat was having your mind retrace the film and viewing it under a whole new light.

Glass just better not get up at some point out of that wheel chair and reveal he has powers too.

I just hope it doesn't get too over the top with the superhero thing. What I love about Unbreakable is how subtle it is with the themes.

He does have powers, they just hurt instead of help.

I mean, I don't think those really count as powers. Otherwise, you could argue that hemophiliacs and lepers have powers.

Glass just better not get up at some point out of that wheel chair and reveal he has powers too.

His intellect is his power, going by his mothers dialogue at the end of Unbreakable and the doctor's in this trailer.

His intellect is his power, going by his mothers dialogue at the end of Unbreakable and the doctor's in this trailer.

Yeah but I mean given M. Night's "twisty" sense in his stories I would be disappointed if he manifested physical powers. That's what I meant. That for the sake of a "twist" Glass shouldn't suddenly leap out of the chair.

I don't want there to be a twist too. Just give a nice ending to the arc he's crafted over the years. I'm a bit scared though, because I fear that M. Night Shyamalan can't resist doing a twist ending.

One of the Beast's personalities is Logan Paul. An inspired creative choice to make the audience hate the Beast as a villain even more.

Ehhhh.... he's not using the right B-word for it to be Aaron Paul. :o

EDIT: Just realized that you wrote Logan, not Aaron, and now I'm ashamed I ever mixed them up. :csad:

Yeah but I mean given M. Night's "twisty" sense in his stories I would be disappointed if he manifested physical powers. That's what I meant. That for the sake of a "twist" Glass shouldn't suddenly leap out of the chair.

Oh yeah, hopefully not.

Jake, Logan, they're all the same really. :o

I would wife her up in a heartbeat.

There's a girl I see out at the bars here that looks like her, but darker tone. I need to ask her out already.

Totally agree on ATJ, she is amazing.

Ask that other girl out quick! And if she says no, give her my details :cwink:. Good luck!

I just watched Unbreakable and Split this week, and finally watched the trailer for this.

I'm way more excited for this than I thought I would be. Split was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"