MachineGames’ Indiana Jones

Okay, i will not forgive them for the layoffs etc, MS still is awful...but im willing to give them one thumb up if they bring the game to PS5.

Wow, Microsoft truly ran Xbox into the ground. I feel bad for true blue Xbox fans.

With all the stories and layoffs that have been coming out of Microsoft, I wonder what the hell is going on over there

Glad to hear that Indy will be coming out on PS5 though

XBoX porting their games (console eXclusives) to PS5 is wild!

Yeah Microsoft doesn't give a **** about console exclusives and haven't since PC gamepass launched. They've been actively trying to ween their fanbase off of their hardware since the Xbox One with play anywhere and now PC gamepass. Don Matrick killed them in the hardware space.

The Xbox Business Update is going on now and they said 4 games are going to other platforms (but also said Starfield and Indy won't be among those 4). Guess those plans can change again in future.

Lets hope so.
They would benefit far more from making Indiana Jones Multiplatform and get the money from there too than keeping it on XBOX with the small chance that people will buy a XBOX for the game.

They will port more games to PS and Nintendo, if there's money to be made. These 4 are just the start of many, I predict.

Here's the full video:

I’m hoping it can be the equivalent of an old school Indy film. Not expecting it to be as good as the originals but at least better than Crystal Skull. Quite encouraged by the exchanges so far, hard for a video game to nail but they’ve made a decent attempt at coming across like an Indy film.

I’m hoping it can be the equivalent of an old school Indy film. Not expecting it to be as good as the originals but at least better than Crystal Skull. Quite encouraged by the exchanges so far, hard for a video game to nail but they’ve made a decent attempt at coming across like an Indy film.
Yeah the only problem, for me, is that the game is supposed to be first-person. Beyond that, everything else looks okay.

Yeah the only problem, for me, is that the game is supposed to be first-person. Beyond that, everything else looks okay.
Yeah, that's a major downer for a game featuring such a well known character, added to the fact that third person is nearly always my preference anyway. The cut scenes will be fun in third person and Machine Games know first person best, but it's still disappointing. I want to be seeing Indy at all times!

Get it on PC and a third person mod will come soon enough
Sounds good, although I’ll be wanting to play this one at launch. I love when games have both third and first person.

Like Avatar: Tales of Pandora, this would have been an easy sell for me, only if it was in third person.

Hopefully the game/story cutscenes are good enough, for me to watch it online eventually.

Get it on PC and a third person mod will come soon enough
Not sure if its that easy.
If i remember correctly, modders had huge problems with the earlier elder scrolls games because the first person animations looks bad in third person because the animations are only done to fit first person.
But even so, if you can afford it, PC is always the way to go...some form of modding is always good.

Anyway...the trailer looked awesome and this game MUST be on Playstation, it would be a crime not.
This captures the Indiana Jones vibe a lot.

Not sure if its that easy.
If i remember correctly, modders had huge problems with the earlier elder scrolls games because the first person animations looks bad in third person because the animations are only done to fit first person.
But even so, if you can afford it, PC is always the way to go...some form of modding is always good.

Anyway...the trailer looked awesome and this game MUST be on Playstation, it would be a crime not.
This captures the Indiana Jones vibe a lot.
it's modern Id tech, it's incredibly robust in that department. Worst case scenario is it'll look stiff but it'll work. Best case scenario, is someone will do it and machine games will release an official version due to how popular the mod is.

I get both sides of it though. They went with an FPS to differentiate it from Tomb Raider and Uncharted but fans want to see Indy on screen as they play as him.

I'm more interested in this game than Dial of Destiny.

it's modern Id tech, it's incredibly robust in that department. Worst case scenario is it'll look stiff but it'll work. Best case scenario, is someone will do it and machine games will release an official version due to how popular the mod is.

I get both sides of it though. They went with an FPS to differentiate it from Tomb Raider and Uncharted but fans want to see Indy on screen as they play as him.

I'm more interested in this game than Dial of Destiny.
I would sell my soul for a naughty dog made Indiana Jones.

They've already made Uncharted, why on earth would they make Indiana Jones?

They've already made Uncharted, why on earth would they make Indiana Jones?
Thats the thing, uncharted is already their Indiana Jones, so it would just be them slapping the IP on it.
So i get why that would probably never happen.

But you know...i wouldnt care.
As long as a game is fun, i wouldnt care if they take literally just the uncharted gameplay and all, turning it into Indiana Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"