Madonna biopic 'Blond Ambition'

Well, a Madonna Biopic will eventually get made.

Until then, people will have to settle for the 1990s Madonna Biopic TV movie ,Madonna: Innocence Lost

It's on Youtube

Well, a Madonna Biopic will eventually get made.

Until then, people will have to settle for the 1990s Madonna Biopic TV movie ,Madonna: Innocence Lost

It's on Youtube

This current cancelled version is Madonna: Opportunity Lost.

Surprised they wouldn’t try to find another director. It’s not like Madonna is a great director.

Surprised they wouldn’t try to find another director. It’s not like Madonna is a great director.

I’m sure it might have to do with Madonna having the rights to her music, so unless they play ball with her, they won’t get to use certain things. So if she wants to be the director of her own biopic, there’s not much they can do.

Fair point. I really wanted to see what Julia Garner would have done with it. She’s so great on Ozark

I’m sure it might have to do with Madonna having the rights to her music, so unless they play ball with her, they won’t get to use certain things. So if she wants to be the director of her own biopic, there’s not much they can do.

They could use someone else's music instead. :o

Look, this movie was gonna be awful but I'm still disappointed to hear new of its demise because a Madonna biopic directed by Madonna herself sounds like an insane disaster for the ages. Particularly if you've seen her, uhh, less than stellar directorial efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"