Magazine Coverage has Started?

"The summer's hottest movie"? I guess I fell asleep and woke up in '07. :rolleyes:

The Lizard said:
Hey - it's only a year and two months away!

...not like I'm one of those nerds who's keeping count or anything...

Yeah, people who do countdowns to freaking movies are laaaame....

;)

Damn, that looks cool. I thought it was bit too soon for a SM3 magazine cover, but it's a smooth early start.:cool:

Retroman said:
The movie is a year and a half away and magazines are already going crazy putting the new image of the black suit on the cover. Star Burst magazine is the first one....

335cover4ee.jpg

Spider-Man 3
• As the first pictures from the summer’s hottest movie are revealed, the web-slinger’s creator Stan Lee talks about the genesis of a hero and his new TV show to find a would-be Superhero!

Starburst #335
April 2006
ships from Mar 8 2006
News-stand Price
UK £3.99 / US $7.99

Source: http://www.visimag.com/starburst/335_feat01.htm
http://www.visimag.com/starburst/335_display.htm

Good grief!

Four pounds for that flimsy, half-assed waste of paper?!

Kevin Roegele said:
Good grief!

Four pounds for that flimsy, half-assed waste of paper?!

EXACTLY. IT'S WAAAAAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS. IT'S JUST A CLEVER WAY TO SELL MILLIONS OF COPIES; THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING IN THERE WE HAVEN'T ALREADY SEEN/READ. :down

THWIP* said:
EXACTLY. IT'S WAAAAAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS. IT'S JUST A CLEVER WAY TO SELL MILLIONS OF COPIES; THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING IN THERE WE HAVEN'T ALREADY SEEN/READ. :down

True. If you think about it, we on the Hype! find out info film magazines print atleast a month beforehand anyway. It's a long, long time since I picked up a film magazine (and Iread Total Film and Empire every month) and read something new about a comicbook flick.

Plus, Starburst is a very lame magazine. Desktop publishing layout, basic and short articles....it sucks.

The Lizard said:
Hey - it's only a year and two months away!

...not like I'm one of those nerds who's keeping count or anything...

that's plenty of time. of my wish coming true and Raimi being kidnapped and someone with actual vision can take the franchise over and correct what he's doing. :(

Kevin Roegele said:
True. If you think about it, we on the Hype! find out info film magazines print atleast a month beforehand anyway. It's a long, long time since I picked up a film magazine (and Iread Total Film and Empire every month) and read something new about a comicbook flick.

Plus, Starburst is a very lame magazine. Desktop publishing layout, basic and short articles....it sucks.

I agree about it being quite a poorly-edited magazine, but news is news.

Remember that THC gave his interview to Starburst where he confirmed he was indeed Sandman (which we could have guessed) but also gave us more information on Topher's role.

I'll buy it based on the quality of Stan Lee's interview - if he talks about the new movie, I will pick it up.

Oh, I can't wait, I want it now!!!!!

I love having the insider scoop....

Theres no real point man it has everything that we alredy knew!

Hello, did anyone get the Starburst Mag yet, what words does it hold?

Does anybody remember which magazines got early and/or exclusive content for SM2?

Wow, another spread of the black costume this early, cool, thanks Retro.:)

Now, if I could only read the tiny words in that article...:O

Spidey-Jason said:
Yeah,the hype sorrounding Spidey is huge!:spidey:

I saw this SM pic in the local news paper a few weeks ago. I was so shocked that a move so far from coming out made the first page.

Visionary said:
Wow, another spread of the black costume this early, cool, thanks Retro.:)

Now, if I could only read the tiny words in that article...:O
No problem. :)

I wonder if any french members have this magazine?

The mag is in our market, the problem is that I dont understand a word from the article... :(

Retroman said:
No problem. :)

I wonder if any french members have this magazine?
The site says "EN KIOSQUE MERCREDI 22 MARS 2006" (that means "comes out wednesday march 22th 2006") so no, i haven't it yet :O (sorry dude)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"