Mageina Tovah aka 'The Chocolate Cake Girl' Is Back!

Symbiotica said:
Oh my, more devil's-food shenanigans; I am on the edge of my seat! What becomes a Spider most? The rattle of stainless-steel forks on Corelle-ware, that's what.

I tell you, if they don't let up with this stupendous news soon I don't know what I am gonna do. I can take only so much! I mean, think of it: Peter Parker will be served -more- dessert. How spine-tingling can you get?! Perhaps this time she will add a scoop of ice-cream on the side. Who cares about Gopher, WILL THE CAKE BE A LA MODE?!

I tell you Peter is going to be up to his neck in cake this time out, with three women competing to feed him fudge frosting.... or will one of the cakes be German Chocolate...?! What if he doesn't like coconut? The dizzying suspense builds....!
LMAO!!!

Mr. Dumb@$$ said:
HEY PAL, DIDJA EVER READ WIZARD MAGAZINE #169.....? :o

Not that I would believe something just because it was printed in Wizard, but can any Wizard readers confirm this? Did any legit sources say that SM3 takes place years after SM2?

I think that would be a very dumb idea. We need to see the early stages of Pete and MJ's relationship.

Oh yay! More useless fudge-cake eating, milk chugging scenes! Five-minute sandman screentime, 2 minute venom screen time, 1 minute gg2 screen time. 1 hour MJ, one hour Gwen, 50 minutes of Fudge cake.

FANTABULOUS!!!

venom4life said:
Oh yay! More useless fudge-cake eating, milk chugging scenes! Five-minute sandman screentime, 2 minute venom screen time, 1 minute gg2 screen time. 1 hour MJ, one hour Gwen, 50 minutes of Fudge cake.

FANTABULOUS!!!

oh come on, every movie should have a scene with fudge cake. :D

There's more griping a b****ing going on about the cake than the Lord should allow. Geesh :rolleyes:

i say we just leave cake girl alone and accept her in the film. i now i have, except for her mole. :eek: MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!

Immortalfire said:
There's more griping a b****ing going on about the cake than the Lord should allow. Geesh :rolleyes:

Then let them eat cake!

Spider-Face said:
well at least she's hotter than bryce dallas howard

Thats not difficult.

This is why I don't like Raimi. He insists on having pointless characters, and will shorten the main character's screentime to include them.

Immortalfire said:

What you mean, "b!tching"? This is not complaining, this is the most genuinely exciting thing we've heard since that stuff about Ock's stunt-person being rehired! Cake! Cake cake cake! No wonder people are around the bend about the news!

Perhaps Marie Antoinette could see into the future when she proclaimed, "Let them eat cake!" back in the 1800's. Not only the teeming masses of Parisian poor should have eaten cake, this is plainly a Spidey-related prophecy too. It's like Nostradamus or something!

Nothing says "death-defying action" like baked goods. Fudge cake, German chocolate, chocolate marble, chocolate Bundt, plain old devils'-food: BRING. IT.

Viva la cake: ~n. :)

If this movie is taking place three years after the events in sm2 then what the hell has harry been doing all this time.

spiderine said:
If this movie is taking place three years after the events in sm2 then what the hell has harry been doing all this time.

Preparing to go insane...however long that takes. :D

spiderine said:
Eating chocolate cake.

The Lizard said:
Not that I would believe something just because it was printed in Wizard, but can any Wizard readers confirm this? Did any legit sources say that SM3 takes place years after SM2?

I think that would be a very dumb idea. We need to see the early stages of Pete and MJ's relationship.

and harrys

spiderine said:
Plotting the perfect vengeance.

i heard that the movie is supposed to take place right after the 2nd spider-man. i kinda like the idea, only because i want to see the discussion after that peter and harry have.

It makes sense for it to take place shortly after SM-2.

Joker! said:
It makes sense for it to take place shortly after SM-2.
Yes it does. But since when has the Spider-Man franchise ever made sense?

Sean Adisano said:
what do you mean??
The Spider-Man films, especially Spider-Man 2, take many leaps in logic, especially concerning the villains:

-Peter becomes friends with Doc Ock. Peter sees Doc Ock have accident. Spider-Man fights Doc Ock. Peter Parker shows no remorse after the accident, and doesn't hesitate to fight Doc Ock despite having lunch with the very same man a few days ago.

-Peter refuses to be with MJ at the end of Spider-Man, but is desperate to get her to go out with him in Spider-Man 2.

-Harry has recently found out his best friend is Spider-Man, has seen a vision of his dead father, found out his father is the Green Goblin, but he still attends MJ's wedding. Aww.

It is very possible that Raimi could have Harry be conveniently waiting for 3 years before becoming GGII.

Symbiotica said:
Perhaps Marie Antoinette could see into the future when she proclaimed, "Let them eat cake!" back in the 1800's. Not only the teeming masses of Parisian poor should have eaten cake, this is plainly a Spidey-related prophecy too. It's like Nostradamus or something!

This is even funnier because Kirsten is actually playing Marie Antoinette in a movie coming out later this year.

At least all the Kirsten haters on these boards can watch her get the guillotine if they want.

Saph said:
-Peter refuses to be with MJ at the end of Spider-Man, but is desperate to get her to go out with him in Spider-Man 2.
well, i think he just still wanted her to love him, even though he couldn't be with her, until he lost his powers, then he just went for her, until he got his powers back, then he couldn't be with her. but he ends up with her, good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"