}{Magnetic Manips!}{

here's a quickie teaser poster. I got 2 more on the way so stay tuned...
wolverineteaser01sonluc7ld.jpg

The 2nd teaser. What do you think of the tagline? Does it sound kinda funny?

wolverineteaser02sonluc3pt.jpg

actually that slogan is really good,suits him really good

thanks, I might change it because it does sound more likes he's an idiot.

I have another poster on the way but I ran into some trouble with it. I'll try and finish it tomorrow.

if you make it read "but he can't even remember why" it sounds more like memory loss than being an idiot.

doommachine said:
if you make it read "but he can't even remember why" it sounds more like memory loss than being an idiot.
yea i might try something like that.

DarknessOfDeath said:
I love your stuff man!! I love you.
11.gif
thanks. you should get ur own thread too. you had some great stuff

I've been getting a lil frustrated the past week because some of the other projects I'm working on aren't coming out the way I liked. But today I read some interesting news about The Spirit so I put my other stuff aside and whipped this up. Hope ya'll like it...

thespiritsonlucbm0.jpg

Neto Magnus said:
I've been getting a lil frustrated the past week because some of the other projects I'm working on aren't coming out the way I liked. But today I read some interesting news about The Spirit so I put my other stuff aside and whipped this up. Hope ya'll like it...

thespiritsonlucbm0.jpg

looks very cool.

You need to make a Phoenix manip with that image I scanned just for you! Please?

3rd and final teaser. I was going to put claws but I couln't find a pic with the right pose. Without his signature claws, it looks like a werewolf movie doesn't it? oh well, F it.

wolverineteaser03sonluctm2.jpg

Yeah but that's like a young one and it doesn't convey their personality very well. They're like the offspring of bears and wolves with some pirahna spliced in.

BTW, I LOVE that Wolverine poster.

Tangled Web said:
I don't know if this request goes here, but it appears that you are the manip master.

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/82056312/Images/23/7uclaWHT1.JPG
Using this as a reference point, can you make the jearsey look like the picture above?
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/stan/galleries/Football_110103/UCLA03_footballM-lg.jpg

Basically my request is if you can make the bottom pic's color the same as the first pic?

Thank you.
uhhhh...I don't know why you're asking me but your request seems simple to do so I'll give it a try.

so you just want me to recolor it?

Neto Magnus said:
The 2nd teaser. What do you think of the tagline? Does it sound kinda funny?

wolverineteaser02sonluc3pt.jpg
Noice.:up:

hey thanks doom, Mee and mrs sparkle!:up:

For a change of pace, I did a few TV posters for the new Fall season...

desperateseason3teasersonlucfm9.jpg

prisonbreakse02postersogq7.jpg

and this one was a request and was supposed to have a serious tone but to me the show has been just too repetitive and boring, so I made it a parody instead.
24se06joketeasersonluczo0.jpg

feedback appreciated.

i've never seen desperate housewives, but i think that's my fave of your new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"