Sequels Maguire and Raimi returning for SM4, maybe 5 (back to back)

A spider-Man movie with Shia is not a serious, fun Spidey movie

for whatever reason you don't like shia,ok fine can you admit he is way more funny than tobey,has way more charm. some said in another thread "shia plays the same role" what i have to say to that is yeah he plays the HERO!!

give shia raimi & the writers for s-m 1 & 2 we get a way better performance & a different movie!! a better one..

if you can,explain why shia can't play peter/spidey??

Personally, whenever I see Shia Labeouf in a movie... I see Shia Labeouf. I don't see him actually playing a character. He still has to prove himself as an actor in my opinion.

Personally, whenever I see Shia Labeouf in a movie... I see Shia Labeouf. I don't see him actually playing a character. He still has to prove himself as an actor in my opinion.
I agree there. You just don't see him as anyone else other than himself. It's like if he put on Batman's cowl or Superman's tights, I reckon I'd still see only him on the screen and not the character.

In a Spider-Man movie starring Shia Labeouf, I can just imagine that all of his quips will be "Nononononononononononono!" as he's fighting the bad guys.

People who think Shia would make a great Peter Parker need to be lynched.

for whatever reason you don't like shia,ok fine can you admit he is way more funny than tobey,has way more charm. some said in another thread "shia plays the same role" what i have to say to that is yeah he plays the HERO!!

give shia raimi & the writers for s-m 1 & 2 we get a way better performance & a different movie!! a better one..

Shia is not funny, not that great of an actor and is annoying to look at. :o

I'm of the opinion that Shia can act his ASS off. Haven't seen him play a real character with an accent or weight gain or anything but I'm so sure he could do it.
I hadn't thought about it but I want him as Spidey now!

N

In a Spider-Man movie starring Shia Labeouf, I can just imagine that all of his quips will be "Nononononononononononono!" as he's fighting the bad guys.

Oh yes. But in Indy IV, at least he went from "Nonononono!" to "Gogogogogogo!" :o :hehe:

I'm of the opinion that Shia can act his ASS off. Haven't seen him play a real character with an accent or weight gain or anything but I'm so sure he could do it.

N

Dude, I hope you're kidding...

Last edited:
Venom 1988

Edit your last post. Homophobic remarks arent tolerated here.

Buford

Same with you. Edit the Perlman post. Next time you'll both be infracted.

Venom 1988

Edit your last post. Homophobic remarks arent tolerated here.

Buford

Same with you. Edit the Perlman post. Next time you'll both be infracted.

Well They aired that joke on "Friends" so it's not an original one... but sorry to any that were offended.

N

You haven't seen him play a real character, because all he can play is Shia LaBeouf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"