Majik1387's Art Thread

Majik1387

Avenger
Reaction score
So I could have sworn I had one of my own here already but I can't seem to find it.

Anyway, I figured I'd start up a thread again because I've been photoshopping a lot.

So first up we have my latest photomanip
Action_League_Now_by_Valor1387.jpg

Action League Now!

Anyone who watched classic Nickelodeon would know exactly what this poster is based on.

Now we have some of my Teen Titans designs I've drawn and colored.
Teen_Titans_roster_by_Valor1387.jpg
I've posted this in the DC Redesign thread as well. I like how it came out, but I'm gonna redo it soon because I tried different styles on the characters, and some of them clash with each other.(the 2d look with the painted look)

Here are most recent drawings of some of my fave cartoons in a crossover idea I had. Just character designs really, but I have drawn one scene I haven't scanned yet.
Cartoon_line_up_part_1_by_Valor1387.jpg
Cartoon_line_up_part_2_by_Valor1387.jpg

Cartoon_friends_by_Valor1387.jpg

And for you New Mutants: Academy X/New X-Men fans, here are Hellion and X-23
New_X_Men__Hellion_by_Valor1387.jpg

New_X_Men__X_23_by_Valor1387.jpg

Also made these 2 mock up movie posters for a remake I had in mind and a story of my own.
Night_of_the_Comet_by_Valor1387.jpg

DeathStrike_by_Valor1387.jpg

You've got a post a little bio for the original idea of the las two.:up:

Well I want to remake Night of the Comet because it's one of my fave 80's B-movies. A little plot synopsis from imdb:
"Two girls from the Valley wake up to find that a passing comet has eradicated their world and left behind a mysterious red-dust and a pack of cannibal mutants. With the help of a friendly truck driver, the girls save the earth from a villainous "think tank," karate chop their way through flesh-eating zombies, and, of course, find time to go to the mall."

I pretty much want to keep that I just added more characters to the mix because I felt more could have been added to the story to make it better, but it's really an awesome movie.:up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Comet

As for DeathStrike, I originally had it as a zombie movie, but I realized I had enough zombie stories to work on so I decided to change it up into more of an apocalyptic story that takes place in the future; the best kind of future timeframe I can compare it to are The 6th Day and Minority Report.

The best way I can explain the story is it takes place in a pre-apocalyptic world. The people who are cracking have an infectious disease that's a part of the coming apocalypse; Along with a big amount of their cities population. Johnny Depp's an evil businessman that's trying to profit off of the disease while he hides the fact that he has it himself, as does his niece, Odette Yustman. Diora Baird and Wentworth Miller are Johnny Depp's right hand men, so to speak. Rain Bi is the ninja hero, who ties all the characters together. Scott Porter and Jessica Lucas through constant pleading convince him to help them take down Johnny Depp and his corporation.

It's still in a rough brainstorm but that's the basic plot.

So I figured I'd show you guys the pics from my avatar as a whole group. It's part of my cartoon crossover story thing. All kinds of cartoons from all decades will be involved in the creation.

Characters used:
Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo, Bunny Bravo, Suzy
DOUG: Doug Funnie, Porkchop, Patty Mayonnaise, Skeeter Valentine
Kim Possible: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus
Rocket Power: Otto, Reggie, Sam Twister
Time Squad: Otto Osworth, Larry 3000, Buck Tuddrussell
Danny Phantom: Danny Phantom, Danny Fenton, Sam, Jazz
Ed, Edd, and Eddy: Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jimmy, Sarah, Nazz, May Kanker, Lee Kanker, and Marie Kanker
Powerpuff Girls: Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup
Dexter's Lab: Dexter, Dee Dee
Fairly Oddparents: Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, Tootie
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Grim, Billy, Mandy
Samurai Jack: Samurai Jack
Wacky Races: Penelope Pitstop

I'll give you a little basis of my story idea. I pretty much envision it as a villain team up with time travel thrown in ending with a super hero and world defenders throwing down with a huge army of a coming world takeover.

Well I made a new Teen Titans design, this time it's Terra
Teen_Titans___Terra_by_Valor1387.jpg

I include her in my TT castings and photomanips, but I found it surprising I didn't design her yet.

Okay, so at some time from my transitioning stage from high school to college, I had the idea of a full on mega crossover of horror movies with some other kinds of movies.
HorrorWitches.jpg
I'll just talk about this drawing though. Pictured are the characters
Louise Miller from the movie Teen Witch
Lydia Deitz from the movie Beetlejuice
Sarah Bailey from the movie The Craft

Pretty much all of them work with twin sisters Tangina Barrons and Madame Serena to prevent the true Apocalypse from coming to fruition.

I'm debating of submitting some of my older designs of favorite movie monsters/slashers/heroes.

I am coloring this piece though as I have before but lost the file and I'm searching on older art sites of mine to see if I possibly uploaded it there because I remember liking it a lot.

Should I post some of my older super hero manips? I'm debating so because I feel like I did them forever ago.

Last edited:
So I figured I'd show you guys the pics from my avatar as a whole group. It's part of my cartoon crossover story thing. All kinds of cartoons from all decades will be involved in the creation.

Characters used:
Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo, Bunny Bravo, Suzy
DOUG: Doug Funnie, Porkchop, Patty Mayonnaise, Skeeter Valentine
Kim Possible: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus
Rocket Power: Otto, Reggie, Sam Twister
Time Squad: Otto Osworth, Larry 3000, Buck Tuddrussell
Danny Phantom: Danny Phantom, Danny Fenton, Sam, Jazz
Ed, Edd, and Eddy: Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jimmy, Sarah, Nazz, May Kanker, Lee Kanker, and Marie Kanker
Powerpuff Girls: Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup
Dexter's Lab: Dexter, Dee Dee
Fairly Oddparents: Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, Tootie
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Grim, Billy, Mandy
Samurai Jack: Samurai Jack
Wacky Races: Penelope Pitstop

I'll give you a little basis of my story idea. I pretty much envision it as a villain team up with time travel thrown in ending with a super hero and world defenders throwing down with a huge army of a coming world takeover

I really, really like these. That was a good idea, Majik.

Thanks. I was drawing some more Cartoon related pieces but just kind of lost the motivation on who to include, how to finish the piece, etc.

I've even tried drawing different things to bring me out of my funk; Like a cemetery, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bella and Edward from Twilight, and tried drawing an originaly Teen Titan character for a challenge I was invited to on deviant, but no luck.
My Teen Titan poster is on waiting list as well.
Only thing I seem to have motivation for at the moment is coloring my Universal Monsters poster drawing.
UniversalMonsters2.jpg

lol well, guess I'll show you a WIP with the bump.:oldrazz:
UMWIP.jpg

So some X-Men fan-art coming soon. :cwink:

Style looks like a mix of Disney and Wolverine and the X-Men to me. Will upload it soon.

Are you planning on doing any manips anytime soon?

Well here are the random sketches of X-Men characters

X-Sketches.jpg

Some had celebrity bases/inspirations.

Like which ones??

Btw, who is that girl on top of Avalance? The girl beside Scarlet Witch? And the girl beside Nightcrawler?

Celebrities used(more as a base of what I was going for, not exact likeness. I'm not Greg Land)
James Marsters, Eliza Dushku, Charlie Hunnam, and Michelle Pfiefer.

And the girls in order of your questions. Shadowcat, Nocturne, and Polaris.

Which ones did you use the liknesses for?
Im guessing Eliza for Polaris,Marsters for QS,Hunnam for Havok and I cant tell which one you used michelle for.

Dushku was for SW. I used Pfieffer for White Queen, and a bit of her for Phoenix as well actually.

Id like to see you do X-Men drawings based on actors, with their liknesses and all.

Eh, I don't care to do too much likeness in my drawings. I used to be good at it in high school but it was always frustrating for me, and I never cared for the end result the same way my friends liked them.

Can't believe I didn't post this page here, but here I go since I have just finished the second page not too long ago.
Haunted_Mansion_pg_1_by_Valor1387.jpg

Haunted_Mansion_Page_2_by_Valor1387.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back