Major Season Ten Spoilers Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milton Fine? Carter Hall? Connor Kent? Wonder Girl? I have no idea who it is.

He better not be bull****ting about the flying.

Or, it can be Callum Blue.
:awesome:
Will we see Clark fly before the series finale of Smallville? — Chris
NATALIE: "I would say watch 'Collateral,'" executive producer Brian Peterson says, very craftily teasing this week's episode. In other exciting final-season news, the Justice League will regroup in the aftermath of Hawkman's knockout funeral. "They're definitely a very cohesive unit by the end of the series," executive producer Kelly Souders says.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Greys--Housewives-1028337.aspx
Either they're really side-stepping the question (which wouldn't be a first), or we just might see Clark take a major leap closer towards becoming Superman.

Didnt Beeman direct the Pilot too?

No

Season One
* Hothead
* Jitters
* Leech
* Tempest

Season Two
* Vortex
* Lineage
* Prodigal
* Exodus

Season Three
* Exile
* Asylum
* Hereafter
* Legacy
* Covenant

Season Four
* Crusade
* Unsafe
* Commencement

Season Five
* Reckoning

Season Nine
* Salvation

I can see Conner Kent coming to the show and I think Scion would be the best episode to do so.

If anyone should direct the series finale, it should be Greg Beeman.

As for flying in Collateral, I'd say Clark will fly in the simulated world with Lois in his arms. Nice to see that the Justice League will be unified when they face Darkseid, clone Lex, alternate Lionel, the Suicide Squad, and the VRA under Clark's leadership. :super:

I can see Conner Kent coming to the show and I think Scion would be the best episode to do so.

**** Conner Kent, he's not needed at all on this show. This speculation starts to annoy me. Why would we have him during the last episodes of the show? Didn't we get enough clones last year? And this year as well. Whoever wants Superboy, can watch Young Justice. Damn fine animated show.

Last edited:
Oh, I watch Young Justice alright and I like that interpretation of Superboy. I hope they use that version of Superboy in Smallville. :super:

Will we see Clark fly before the series finale of Smallville? — Chris
NATALIE: "I would say watch 'Collateral,'" executive producer Brian Peterson says, very craftily teasing this week's episode. In other exciting final-season news, the Justice League will regroup in the aftermath of Hawkman's knockout funeral. "They're definitely a very cohesive unit by the end of the series," executive producer Kelly Souders says.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Greys--Housewives-1028337.aspx
Oh, God, yes. I mean.... here's hoping. I mean... yet another reason to be excited for Friday. :D
He better not be bull****ting about the flying.
J'agreed.
:awesome:

Either they're really side-stepping the question (which wouldn't be a first), or we just might see Clark take a major leap closer towards becoming Superman.
True... ugh, gonna try and remain positive here. I mean, they've already shown Clark taking a major leap... literally... towards his future, in "Lazarus." I mean, call THAT what you will, but I say he was flyin'. Maybe for only a couple of moments, but I think he was.

So, my point is, there's already a precedent in this season, and, being that it's the final mid-season premiere, it makes sense to mark the occasion. Not long now until... the end...

Well he did fly for a second or two in Supergirl. Seems like everyone forgets that. :)

Honestly, was I the only person to see that scene?
Gah.

Anyway, they better not be BSing either.

And it better be in the real world he flies.
Edited out something. I need to read more.
That said, Brian Peterson tells TVLine's Matt Mitovich that there is an "unbelievable" Clark/Lois scene in this episode.

Well, let's hope this is the flying. He does need to do that.

Don't know how he gets his powers back. Whatever. I just hope it's not a pants on head stupid virtual reality thingy.
That would be literally the incarnation of stupid.

I would be able to legally sue them for causing me brain damage. :)

Also, Conner Kent is not coming to Smallville.
Do I need to come up with a list of 5 more things that are likely?

Because episode 19 being about Clark traveling to an alternate world where his ship landed in Germany in 1918 or whatever, and running into his Nazi counterpart, would be more likely than Conner Kent coming on the show ever.

Also, there is a famous short story, novella about Superman being misdirected, and landing in Germany.
Long story short, even with Superman on their side, the Nazis still lost. :)

Last edited:
well there was also that episode somewhere between season 1 and 4 where he was floating above his bed, woke up, fell and broke the bed

:hrt: Now bring on the rest of the cast!

edseason102.jpg

There is no rest of the cast!
This is not a season 10 promo photo!
This is from a photoshoot ED did for TV guide last year!
She looks great here.

...why would they hint at him flying in "Collateral" when he clearly states in the previews he loses his powers?

Because he probably gets them back by the end. And what better way to show them off then to fly.

I think Lois may be falling to her death at some point in this episode & powers or not Clark decides to jump after her, only she doesn't hit the ground, Instead she looks up to see clark mid flight holding her. Clark then realises he has his powers back. just a thought.

Steve

well there was also that episode somewhere between season 1 and 4 where he was floating above his bed, woke up, fell and broke the bed
Season 1 episode 02 that was a great little moment. I love the look on Clarks face afterwards:woot:

Last edited:
I think Clark and Lois are in a virtual/alternate reality world where he has lost his powers and the "flashbacks" that he sees of Chloe are him coming back to reality only to get sedated again.

I think Clark and Lois are in a virtual/alternate reality world where he has lost his powers and the "flashbacks" that he sees of Chloe are him coming back to reality only to get sedated again.

i hope this is the case...

Well, I hope it's Callum Blue then. Zod needs his revenge before the series concludes. And if it is, Im sure he tells all the other Kryptonian's that Clark tricked them and sent them there, never intending to go himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"