Make a confession....an honest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Amazing Lee said:
I'm a closet Britany Spears fan..I don't really like or follow punk I just say that I do so I look mean and people will think I'm cool and different and also I didn't really have a mohawk I just photoshopped a horse with my face :up:

I believe it.

I like to listen to Justin Timberlake, Blink 182, Nickleback, Cake, Ja Rule, Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Steffani and the occasional Brittney Spears song......and the second anyone admits that I rag on their ash the entire day. Yeah, I know....I'm a dukee.

New Shh! user. said:
1 time it was my B-day my parents were out for some reason no 1 was home they left me a note i was like wtf??? the note said go to ur cuzins house.. i was like fine wtf.. i go there no 1 home i sit down. bored. ( i starte snooping around) i found my cuzins vibrator between her matresses i was like WAH,,, i didnt know wtf i was doing i was like 14 then i see a bottle of lotion... like i said i was dumb i take the lotion put it on the virbrator put it in my butt( it actually felt good ) so yah i was doing that like 3 or 5 stokes i cumed like ron jermy but i missed 1\2 of it went on my silk shirt 1\2 on the black cough and all the sudden EVERY ONE WALKS IN WITH A CAKE AND BALLONS AND there is my cuzin all my family and ****... i was like OO NO! when they all got here i was sitting there with a towel whiping off myslf with a virbrator next to me and my pants down. i wanted to killmyself

omg!!! i seriously doubt anyone can top this one!

Ginger Munro said:
omg!!! i seriously doubt anyone can top this one!

If you believe what he said, you are as gullible as Tom Cruise... and twice as homosexual.

Make what you will of that statement.

JLBats said:
If you believe what he said, you are as gullible as Tom Cruise... and twice as homosexual.
LMAO :D

Phantasm said:
I'm bored.

Me too, I had a script to finish this weekend but I finished it yesterday and now I have nothing to do.:(

I bought some new scales today, and discovered that I weigh 180 lb rather than the 160 lb I thought.

I used to like the Aguilera.

And sometimes I spend up to 45 minutes on my hair in the morning.

X-Chick said:
I kissed a chick once. It was weird. :o
I kissed a chick once... well she kissed me... and I enjoyed it more than I expected. :o :(

DBella said:
I kissed a chick once... well she kissed me... and I enjoyed it more than I expected. :o :(

I can see this becoming someone's sig pretty quick.

JLBats said:
I can see this becoming someone's sig pretty quick.
But I'm not particularly proud of it. :(

DBella said:
But I'm not particularly proud of it. :(

You can go back and edit and I'll edit it out of my post as well if you wish.

JLBats said:
You can go back and edit and I'll edit it out of my post as well if you wish.
But it's a confession thread and it's an honest one. That was the only time it happened anyway and it's not the most horrible thing. :o
I like kissing guys MUCH better. ;):D

You've probably kissed more girls than 90% of the guys here.

I almost cried watching the last episode of six feet under last night... god what a depressing show.

Calvin said:
You've probably kissed more girls than 90% of the guys here.
I said it was only a one time deal.
If you mean by just a peck on the lips or the cheeks, then maybe, coz that's how I greet my friends, male or female.

DBella said:
I said it was only a one time deal.
If you mean by just a peck on the lips or the cheeks, then maybe, coz that's how I greet my friends, male or female.
Point still stands. I'm not saying it's a bad thing for you, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I'm just making fun of everyone else. Specifically Dr. Fear.

Calvin said:
Point still stands. I'm not saying it's a bad thing for you, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I'm just making fun of everyone else. Specifically Dr. Fear.
Who's Dr. Fear? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back