Make a confession....an honest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess that my socks never match

I confess that I hate everyone, their political and religious BS, their selfishness, greed, shortsightedness - and want a virus or something//anything! to wipe out the human race and let the planet go back to the animals.

I confess I've got a new guilty pleasure show and I'm so ashamed. SOOOO Ashamed.

Speaking from experience a lot of the time it's better to get the hell out before your kid can remember things being any other way.

Kids develop a lot faster than a lot of people realise, and they're convinced the world revolves around them. If you leave it too late they can blame themselves for something that obviously isn't their fault and it can have unknown psychological impact...

Speaking for myself, I'm glad I got out with my own daughter as early as I did.

Have 50/50 custody of my little girl and she can't remember any other way. Kids are surprisingly adaptable and she's dealt fine with the two different ways of life.

My parents divorced when I was five and my brother seven. He took it harder than I did, but we were just glad to see our father on the weekends. We were lucky that my mama pretty much forced him to see us that way because at first he just wanted to see us only on Saturdays. No matter how she felt about him she wanted us to grow up with our daddy around.

Other women I've known are far different from that. They want to tear down the father's image by constantly berating him while his kids are present. Then they want to limit as much time as possible to the point to where he can't even see his own damn kids.

Hopefully Chris doesn't end up like that because his girl is a nut. Sorry to say that man, but she seems to have her hate button on nuclear. There is almost nothing worse than seeing a father torn apart by some spiteful broad and the court system.

i confess that i am currently debating whether or not i want to register on this dating site geek2geek.

Last edited:
I found a tracking tag on Tumblr called Topless Tuesday and found bewbs. Lots of bewbs.

I am hooked on that new Wild Kratts cartoon on PBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"