Make a confession....an honest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I see that certain celebrities are in a movie I won't see it because they just annoy me so much.

I confess that I hate everyone, their political and religious BS, their selfishness, greed, shortsightedness - and want a virus or something//anything! to wipe out the human race and let the planet go back to the animals.
I confess to share the same point of view at times, at least when it comes to hating the entire human race

I confess that you're both deluding yourselves if you think humanity is the only species capable of bad things. Also, the planet does belong to the animals, unless we all became protists when I wasn't looking.

EDIT: I also confess that it's arguable that the planet belongs to the animals at all. Earth is probably the property of the plants.

I tweeze my arm pits (I have hyper trichosis (over growth of hair) it beats shaving 3 TIMES DAY)

I've actually met 3 other people who do this too :D

I don't look at myself in the mirrior

I wish I was taller

I'm a christian who supports Gay Pride

Last edited:
I tweeze my arm pits (I have hyper trichosis (over growth of hair) it beats shaving 3 TIMES DAY)

I've actually met 3 other people who do this too :D

I don't look at myself in the mirrior

I wish I was taller

I'm a christian who supports Gay Pride

I confess. Your gender confuses me.

I confess that you're both deluding yourselves if you think humanity is the only species capable of bad things. Also, the planet does belong to the animals, unless we all became protists when I wasn't looking.

EDIT: I also confess that it's arguable that the planet belongs to the animals at all. Earth is probably the property of the plants.

How could Earth be the property of the animals if not all animals are members of the same species?

Like in The Happening? :dry:

[YT]_O8HTGdBIwg[/YT]

0:07-0:23 is what I confess I think CC's speaking voice sounds like.

Well, I don't wanna make a doll outta Stevie Nicks' hair or nothing, but I like some of their songs.

I like Fleetwood Mac, so you aren't alone.

I confess I find it amusing that some people think that humans are so important, that we either 'rule' or 'ruin'the planet.
It was here long before us, and will be here long after we are extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"