World Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Spideyplanet's suit progress... a lot of work and yet still a lot of fun to make.

HPIM1996_resize.jpg
HPIM1988_resize.jpg

HPIM1989_resize.jpg

HPIM1990_resize.jpg
HPIM1991_resize.jpg

with another lightning
HPIM1994_resize.jpg

HPIM1995_resize.jpg

so when the legs are done, i zip it up with the torso part and got a complete spidey to go.

HPIM1992_resize.jpg
HPIM1993_resize.jpg

Last edited:
how much would you sell/make one of these for?
this is what i have now, & i would like something little bit more thicker, and urethane webbing.

w9ihbs.jpg

rk6l3o.jpg

al6afl.jpg

Hi every one.
TTCC,my team and I just bring heroes to make smile for children in thailand.
Let's c.

Thaitoku%20%28489%20of%20719%29.jpg

Thaitoku%20%28378%20of%20719%29.jpg

Thaitoku%20%28630%20of%20719%29.jpg

Spidy cottoncandy

and some pic from Cos con in Thailand

Oishi_Hot_Cosplay_3__30_of_120__resize.jpg

Can anyone tell me where I can find instructions or the materials used to make these Spider-Man suits.

Hi Guys, great work here.

Does anyone have good close up shots of a spidey costume with a removable mask? I'm just wondering how it would compare to other costumes that appear to be one piece.

glued it till my fingers bled, was the summer of 2009...

HPIM2048_resize.jpg
HPIM2047_resize.jpg
HPIM2049_resize.jpg
HPIM2038_resize.jpg

HPIM2046_resize.jpg

and, until i have more professionnal pics, teaser (loser ass) selfpics of a yet still unfinished suit:

HPIM2032a_resize.jpg
HPIM2033_resize.jpg

Last edited:
glued it till my fingers bled, was the summer of 2009...

HPIM2048_resize.jpg
HPIM2047_resize.jpg
HPIM2049_resize.jpg
HPIM2038_resize.jpg

HPIM2046_resize.jpg

and, until i have more professionnal pics, teaser (loser ass) selfpics of a yet still unfinished suit:

HPIM2032a_resize.jpg
HPIM2033_resize.jpg

Very nice, need better lighting though. Those web patterns gotta shine.

better ligthning and preferably not me holding the camera!:csad:

done and done. cant wait for the road test this christmas...

HPIM2060_resize.jpg

HPIM2061_resize.jpg

HPIM2064_resize.jpg

HPIM2056_resize.jpg
HPIM2057_resize.jpg
HPIM2058_resize.jpg
HPIM2059_resize.jpg
HPIM2053_resize.jpg
HPIM2054_resize.jpg

a big ahoy to yuri who's been a real cool guy. I told him from the start that i got his kit second handed (as in i didnt trade with yuri directly) and he was kind enough to send me replacement parts and missing pieces (the unsewed suit is something like 60 pieces sometime 2 or 3 inches long, so no wonder one or two fell out somewhere!!) for free! not even shipping!! And he gave me any advice i needed. Emails were responded within a few hours. every time. i mean ****!

A very generous guy, a complete pro, and a kit that is really close to perfection for me.

Better pics to come...

Goodwork Batcouille.

Oh and I have a question about the Yuri suit. Is there a preset size when you're making it because I know Shuurkes told me it it's a person 5'5"-6'6" and I'm not sure if it meant that it's a one size fit these measurements or you can make it to fit your size. Please help.

I'm 5'11" 180 lbs and the kit did not fit at all as it was. Hence the detachable torso. I put the zipper around the waist instead of in the back, so i got a 2 parts suit instead of only one.

also, i had to add blue clothes parts sideways (under the arms) so it fits.

but the rest of the suit being very stretchy, yet solid, a little tweaking here and there does the trick.

hope this helps, dont hesitate if you have other questions. Answers to queries is not a force on this spidey shh board (quite the contrary in fact... and i dont get it, so many views, yet so many unanswered questions...), but i'll try to answer you if i can.

I'm 5'11" 180 lbs and the kit did not fit at all as it was. Hence the detachable torso. I put the zipper around the waist instead of in the back, so i got a 2 parts suit instead of only one.

also, i had to add blue clothes parts sideways (under the arms) so it fits.

but the rest of the suit being very stretchy, yet solid, a little tweaking here and there does the trick.

hope this helps, dont hesitate if you have other questions. Answers to queries is not a force on this spidey shh board (quite the contrary in fact... and i dont get it, so many views, yet so many unanswered questions...), but i'll try to answer you if i can.

what do you mean blue clothes? Like stuffed it in?

Oh and another question, say if you were in an air condition room, would you be able to feel the cold or does it feel stuffy?

sorry, english aint my first language so im not clear from time to time. i meant the blue parts of the suit was too small for me and i had to add some to yuri's pattern (which he sent for damn free!) so it fits me.

yes you feel the cold... and the heat. it seems to be a law in the costuming world: kick ass costume are a pain to wear. Much, much less than Batman in you litteraly die of heat,

IMG_0490_resize.jpg

but with spidey my main problem is the fog in the lenses... and no way to take it out without getting naked!

but yes, you feel the air and it breathe good considering every inches of your body is covered...

better ligthning and preferably not me holding the camera!:csad:

done and done. cant wait for the road test this christmas...

HPIM2060_resize.jpg

HPIM2061_resize.jpg

HPIM2064_resize.jpg

HPIM2056_resize.jpg
HPIM2057_resize.jpg
HPIM2058_resize.jpg
HPIM2059_resize.jpg
HPIM2053_resize.jpg
HPIM2054_resize.jpg

a big ahoy to yuri who's been a real cool guy. I told him from the start that i got his kit second handed (as in i didnt trade with yuri directly) and he was kind enough to send me replacement parts and missing pieces (the unsewed suit is something like 60 pieces sometime 2 or 3 inches long, so no wonder one or two fell out somewhere!!) for free! not even shipping!! And he gave me any advice i needed. Emails were responded within a few hours. every time. i mean ****!

A very generous guy, a complete pro, and a kit that is really close to perfection for me.

Better pics to come...
Wow ,that looks fantastic.

Hey there guys

Graham Thomson from the Scotland here, I am in development of a spiderman costume at the moment and i was wondering if there was any one in the uk willing to help me out at all, also i was wondering if there was ANYONE who could sell me a spiderman kit suit with urthurine webbing

please pm me, as im really wanting to do this for halloween thanks

contact yuri from spideyplanet.com for a kit... and good luck to have it ready for halloween...

Did anybody see this eBay auction (ended now)? http://cgi.ebay.com/spiderman-3-pro...in_0?hash=item1e5864245e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It was supposedly a "screen-used" costume glove, but it doesn't look right to me (the webbing in particular) and it's not shadow boxed (like all of the Sony auctioned costume pieces were). The C.O.A. describes it as a screen used "ITEM" instead of a "glove". I know that with the bigger/whole costume pieces (gloves, boots, belts, mask, etc) they identified the piece by it's specific name on the C.O.A. instead of calling it a "piece" or an "item" which they did for the smaller swatches and unidentifiable bits. Plus, $550 for a REAL screen-used costume piece seems really low.

What do you all think? Real or fake? True or false? Authentic or forged? Genuine or counterfeit? Legitimate or a scam? (you get the idea).

Last edited:
100% scam. Worst webbing job I've seen. Horrible job matching up webs, no pattern on the glove. Color of fabric and webs are way off. The COA is way to brief and fishy looking.

100% scam. Worst webbing job I've seen. Horrible job matching up webs, no pattern on the glove. Color of fabric and webs are way off. The COA is way to brief and fishy looking.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"