World Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

What is up with you and posting blurry pictures of the costume on display in New York, in which it's illegal to take pictures of?

You KNOW most of this project has questionable legality.

Give it a rest SpideyC

here are a few cleaned and photoshopped ready pics of yuri's suit:

IMG_0603_resize.jpg

IMG_0605_resize-1.jpg

IMG_0606copy.jpg

IMG_0613_resize.jpg

IMG_0624_resize.jpg

IMG_0633_resize.jpg

test_resize.jpg

here are a few cleaned and photoshopped ready pics of yuri's suit:

IMG_0603_resize.jpg

IMG_0605_resize-1.jpg

IMG_0606copy.jpg

IMG_0613_resize.jpg

IMG_0624_resize.jpg

IMG_0633_resize.jpg

test_resize.jpg

Hey Batc,

The pictures look as good as the costume, I'm just wondering why the zip goes around the front? was this for easy toilet access?

Hey All merry Christmas,

I thought is share some pics from the collection,

Contrary to what some think, I really can't understnad how it was apparently wrong to take pictures of this at the met, moving on,

for all the spidey fanatics trying to colour match i have resourced all the photos of the psiderman costumes all taken from different cameras, this should give you and idea of what to match if you are using pictures only

The many different cameras should show the differences in lens, lighting, reflection etc.

Merry Christmas

Unknown phtographer 1

Unknown phtographer 2

Unknown phtographer 3

Unknown phtographer 4

This ones pretty good qaulity is from the original thread...

Photos I provide

enjoy.

Hey Batc,

The pictures look as good as the costume, I'm just wondering why the zip goes around the front? was this for easy toilet access?

Hey, you never know when diarrhea attacks, so you gotta be ready...

Seriously, i tried (almost) everything to avoid having the zip going all the way around... and obviously fail.

Problem is i'm taller than yuri (i'm 5.11), and i already tried to installed the zip in 3 different places where it wouldnt be this obvious, but goddamn i could not get in the suit.

I'm a wearer, not a displayer, this bad boy is used quite often in front of kids and they really dont care, and i myself dont care about the screen accurate side of it. as long as it looks cool (and it does!!).

the v2 (if i ever do that) will have better preparation to avoid this.

spidermilk please post the larger images as thumbnails or in spoilers please. People are having a hell of a time loading this thread.

Hey stan I might do if you wanna wait till end of Janurary, I'm working on a newshaped mold and converting the shell to Fiberglass.

I know that this thread might be dead, but I recently bought a costume kit from spideyplanet. And if possible, does anyone have any tips for gluing on the webs and eyes? Thanks.:woot:

just wanted to let you guys know i have a special going on i have one copy left of my comic spiderman, movie spiderman, black suit movie spiderman, and reilly spiderman going for 310$ shipped in the usa all costumes are fully sewn with lenses and ready to go i also may have some other costumes still avaliable at that price

here is a link to my company face book photo album that has the suit files it is a first come first serve one time deal if you have face book message me on there or email me at [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=100001762666026&aid=23147

Hi all. I'm interested in designing a custom Green Lantern dye-sub suit. Does anyone know where I could get the pattern from that I can edit in Photoshop? I have read people talking about the "tkcomics" pattern but I can't find any information about it online.

Doc o...(cough cough) i mean superior spider man suit anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"