Malware in Uploaded Images in Threads on the Hype

I was just trying to visit the Cute and Cuddly thread in the Community page and I got this warning via Google Chrome:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
forums.superherohype.com contains content from www.adorableish.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.adorableish.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.adorableish.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Apparently somebody hotlinked in there and now the page might have malware through it. Could somebody check it out?

^^ I got that also in the same thread too...

5ozbtf.jpg

This finally happened to me in The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers) Forum. It completely caught me off-guard because it's the first time it's ever happened to me. Is it only from uploaded images, or could it be from something else too?

screencaps would really help in situations like this

tech support has said they've found a site people were using as an upload that was infected with malware. that site is now blocked and hopefully, that will rectify all problems associated with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"