Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!

Now it's probably Amanda's character's turn to figure out who's the real dad of her daughter.

I never truly like any movie sequel unless they say "Here We Go Again"
It's in the title this time. I'm there Thursday night previews. I don't even like the first one.

I hope this one features a lot more of Pierce Brosnan singing. In fact, he should be the ONLY one who sings in it.

I really enjoyed first one for what it was.

tumblr_o6m02zosmj1s3olk1o3_540.gif

Believe it or not I actually barely remembered ABBA. They had some hits you could hear on the radio once in a while and you could always turn the station... Then this play and then the movie and then the musical and then the movie based on the musical... I have heard enough ABBA sung by actors to last a lifetime, thank you.

lol, i actually hate that they used that subtitle instead of Deadpool getting it or something.

lol, i actually hate that they used that subtitle instead of Deadpool getting it or something.

As if Deadpool would ever go for a subtitle that clean. :o

So are they just going to build a narrative around all the ABBA songs they didn't use the first time or what?

Yay!

And to the above poster, I honestly don't know. But I like the concept of doing musicals based on different artists. Gaga, Beyoncé and especially a good spice girls one!

Crazy that next year it would been 10 years since this came out along with Iron Man, TIH, TDK, and probably my favorite summer movie season ever

http://deadline.com/2017/07/lily-ja...-streep-amanda-seyfried-universal-1202127821/

Lily James To Star In ‘Mamma Mia’ Sequel At Universal

Baby Driver star Lily James is shifting gears and is set to test her singing talent in Universal’s upcoming movie musical sequel Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! She will join returning Mamma Mia! cast members Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, and Christine Baranski.
James will play the role of “Young Donna” to Streep’s present-day Donna as the film goes back and forth in time to show how relationships forged in the past resonate in the present.

that's a bonus...just don't let Brosnan sing again.

I wasn't going to see this but now... damnit. :funny:

So they're bouncing back and forth between past and present. This will outdo "The Godfather II", mark my words. :o

Yay we get to see super ****ty donna! I've always wanted to see more of her. She's my hero

Trailer has leaked. Meryl's character is dead and the grandma is played by Cher

Trailer was.. strange.

I guess flashbacks. Or she faked her death. or Force ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"