Man attacks friend with wolverine claws

I wonder if his mom was hot?

Doubtful, this has white trash written all over it.

He's a creative little fella though. I would have just used the common baseball bat of golf club, because banging your friends mom does deserve a beating.

I'm just wondering if he called anyone, "Bub", during the attack.

This is just shameful & amusing at the same time.

Doesn't he know that doing things like this is against the claw?

He should've gone the extra mile & actually dressed up in a Wolverine costume, thus making himself look more idiotic. :o

Maybe his friend had the Legacy Virus or something.

This one's for you mom!

DrF5I.jpg

that show had a lot of unintentionally hilarious moments. as for this... can't blame the guy for getting pissed about his friend banging his mom, but he's also displayed some possible mental issues.

that show had a lot of unintentionally hilarious moments. as for this... can't blame the guy for getting pissed about his friend banging his mom, but he's also displayed some possible mental issues.

ya think?... :whatever:

I'm just excited to know thst there are replica claws out there that actually cut people. I know what weapon I'll be using when the russians invade. :p

I'm just excited to know thst there are replica claws out there that actually cut people. I know what weapon I'll be using when the russians invade. :p

Yeah, but the Russians will have prehensile tentacles that can suck your energy.

He was the best there is at what he does. But what he does, I have no ****ing idea.

Attacks like this are why you should always have a pair of Hulk Hands lying around.

A friend dating your mom would bring the berserker rage out in all of us. Hopefully he doesn't have to face up to the gambling and bar brawl charges in Madripoor in addition to this.

LOL, as wrong as it is, if knew one of our friends was seeing our mother, the image of your buddy ****ing your mother would pretty much be grounds for murder. Hell, some of us can't even handle our sisters dating one of our friends because we know what they're probably doing.

If that's what he does... He's not very good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"