• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man killed while trying to fake a Bigfoot sighting.

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/man-killed-while-trying-create-bigfoot-sighting-011359520.html

KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) — A man dressed in a military-style "ghillie" suit and apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwest Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.

The man was standing in the right-hand lane of U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.

Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell. Trooper Jim Schneider said motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.

"He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting," Schneider told the Daily Inter Lake (http://bit.ly/PWJvA5) on Monday. "You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him."

Ghillie suits are a type of full-body clothing made to resemble heavy foliage and used to camouflage military snipers.

"He probably would not have been very easy to see at all," Schneider told KECI-TV (http://bit.ly/PkdWMO ).

Tenley was struck by vehicles driven by two girls, ages 15 and 17, who were unable to stop in time, authorities said.

:awesome:

On the one hand the guy was a complete idiot. On the other hand, even an idiot's death isn't that funny. Not trying to preach, but he still leaves behind friends and family who will hurt from his loss. Plus it'd be very traumatizing for the teen girls who hit him.

Maybe someone will remember what they did last summer ?

Struck twice by a car is horrifying..

On another note, I'd totally do this sober .. If being shot by some redneck wasn't a factor.. lol.

At least we know how people are fooled to believe in Bigfoot. :o

Stupid is as stupid does. :o

Time to put him in a freezer and say you killed a Bigfoot.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your darn car!

On the one hand the guy was a complete idiot. On the other hand, even an idiot's death isn't that funny. Not trying to preach, but he still leaves behind friends and family who will hurt from his loss. Plus it'd be very traumatizing for the teen girls who hit him.

[YT]92I04DkMEps[/YT]

but sometimes, the cause of death, and irony... is

For those who don't know....
Chuckles was dressed as a peanut and was stepped on by an elephant

Last edited:

Yeah I agree.

Bothers me that he was trying to fake a Sasquatch sighting. Hate when people try to create false stories for attention.

I knew something like that was going to happen someday. I just thought a hunter would shoot one of them thinking they were killing Bigfoot though.

I still want to believe, damnit :csad:.

What they didn't report was that it was sasquatch himself who shoved the guy into the road. What a dick.

Oh, alright, so it's not okay to make fun of this person though it is okay to poke fun at the death of the javelin judge as you did in the now missing "murder trial witness" thread? Gotcha.

What they didn't report was that it was sasquatch himself who shoved the guy into the road. What a dick.

MessinWithSasquatchlink.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"