Man kills wife because he ''thought'' he might had given her HIV.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
And then he killed his adult son who lived with them.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-phoenix-area-man-killed-wife-hiv-fear-18922763

Not with a gun, but a 14 inch kitchen knife.

-_- what is this ****...

A man charged with fatally stabbing his wife and adult son in their suburban Phoenix home told investigators he carried out the killings out of a fear he had given his wife HIV from prostitutes he used to frequent and out of concern about what would become of his jobless son afterward.

That's a really pathetic excuse and flawed line of reasoning. I wonder if he actually believes it was a reasonable thing to do. Not that it matters.

What kind of an excuse is that? Makes what he did even worse.

Is there something in the air that's making people do this?

36614750.jpg

Had this idiot actually been tested for HIV? I bet he didn't actually have it. Even if he had been with infected prostitutes, women-to-men transmission is very difficult (one study put it at 1 in 1,000 unprotected sexual acts). But no, instead of getting psychological help for his sex-addiction and then going to an STD clinic to get tested, here's an idea; KNIFE RAMPAGE!!!

So wait, he murdered his wife because he though he GAVE HER HIV and then killed his son because he didn't have a job? Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"