Man of Steel (2013) vs Black Panther (2018)

As someone who liked both movies I didn't expect Black Panther to beat down Man of Steel this hard lol.
I enjoy both movies and I'm still not surprised. You saw Batmannerism admitting to -like myself- preferring to watch Man of Steel, and it was still hard to vote against Black Panther as the better of the two choices.

I enjoy both movies and I'm still not surprised. You saw Batmannerism admitting to -like myself- preferring to watch Man of Steel, and it was still hard to vote against Black Panther as the better of the two choices.
So, you personally preferred Man of Steel but you still admit Black Panther is a better movie?

I don't know why I voted, I have the desire to not compare these two films, they are different enough from each other to not need comparison.

In retrospect, I don't even know why these particular 2 movies are being compared.
These are my 2 favorite superhero movies. So, I thought I would see which one you all liked better.

These are my 2 favorite superhero movies. So, I thought I would see which one you all liked better.
Since you are new (I'm assuming), MOS is divisive here in it's portrayal of Superman, that's why BP is winning. You probably only put movies like Superman Returns or the lower tier comic book movies to get any type of win or competition.

Since you are new (I'm assuming), MOS is divisive here in it's portrayal of Superman, that's why BP is winning. You probably only put movies like Superman Returns or the lower tier comic book movies to get any type of win or competition.
Like I said, these are my 2 favorites. I didn't think BP would curb stomp MoS like this tho lol

You really don't think the poll should be closer than it is?
Nope, the gap between the two should not decrease.

I actually wrote a commentary on Man of Steel somewhere in the site here, and while I still found it highly enjoyable, I couldn't help but notice how mediocre it actually is.

Nope, the gap between the two should not decrease.

I actually wrote a commentary on Man of Steel somewhere in the site here, and while I still found it highly enjoyable, I couldn't help but notice how mediocre it actually is.
Guess thats why BP is getting a sequel and MoS never will.

For awhile I didn't understand why we pitted certain movies against each other in these polls that were just unfair comparisons, but I'm living with it. I still don't understand it but I'm just gonna go with it. Black Panther by the way.

Oh man. Look, I enjoy seeing DCEU films get steamrolled by Marvel movies as much as the next bloke, but was this thread really necessary? MOS is a decent film but BP has become iconic. I do agree MOS had a better score, but BP was a better film in pretty much every other way. Lol.

LOL. Is this a joke? A poor, with a mediocre performance,
dc movie by a poor director against a great marvel movie which became o box office phenomenon?

Black Panther, easily.

Maybe I should extend the close date just to see how bad this butt kicking can get

I think I've seen Man of Steel two times in its entirety since 2013.

And I've seen Black Panther at least 6 times since last February.

The winner is obvious.

Man, this is difficult. Two films that bore the Hell out of me... I guess I'll go with the one with better production and cinematography.

Honestly, I think so. I think the cinematography and music are great. But that's it.

I think I've seen Man of Steel two times in its entirety since 2013.

And I've seen Black Panther at least 6 times since last February.

The winner is obvious.

Ok, good answers. Did you vote tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"