Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread - Part 1

4DNjO6h.gif
wKbXmi8.gif
5YZDmo1.gif

ZxSfvsH.gif
9JXgGkq.gif
cWJA5lK.gif

Those two are great geetard! Hate to get rid of my sinking skull avvy, but that reaching for the sun image is great. Is there a way to combine to two possibly?

Last edited:
New tv spot up get to work experts do your thing :D. That punch super lays onto zod who goes flying into the cars. His heat Vision and the impact supes and zod make when they fly into eachother whooar!!

New tv spot up get to work experts do your thing :D. That punch super lays onto zod who goes flying into the cars. His heat Vision and the impact supes and zod make when they fly into eachother whooar!!

Just saw it as well and that action looks unreal. They turned it up to 11 and higher.

Those two are great geetard! Hate to get rid of my sinking skull avvy, but that reaching for the sun image is great. Is there a way to combine to two possibly?
It sure is.

oQiZvfT.gif

Last edited:
Superman's heat vision looks incredible. What an epic film this looks to be!

That heat vision does look righteous. I also like where he's punching Zod and there's a big *poof* cloud coming from it. I was beginning to go into Superman depression because I'm really not enjoying the new 52 version of him. Looks like they are updating this one well and keeping a lot of his core more so than in the comics now.

why do we not have more avatars from the new tv spots? Just a few gifs but hardly any avatars...

so can we get the Superman heat vision avvy sized down please?

tumblr_mnf64uHZVZ1rrkahjo3_400.gif

... and that was just with his left arm. Obviously he was pulling that punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"