Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the only flaw, so it is serious. Just my opinion.

Nah, the major flaw is that little speckle around his eye, totally took me out of the trailer. I hope they spend millions just to fix it. :o

Come on...I love the trailer, but you know that is CGI on steroids there!

We've all had this conversation before, for some reason... He's NOT CG in that shot. He's just 1. Struggling and 2. Has CG effects around and over him (The lighting and laser distortion).

I will shut up about it, but the close up shot of Cavill's face, quite frankly, doesn't cut it. That was the only flaw in an AMAZING trailer!

these were requested in the Amy Adams topic, it was requested that Kane make em, but I gave it a shot lol

acthCVEQ

Maybe Kane will make them better whenever he gets a chance ;)

What movie is that from?

Supes looks a bit stiff in that pic, like an action figure. But Zod looks amazing. :up:

Supes looks a bit stiff in that pic, like an action figure. But Zod looks amazing. :up:

Heh. Looking like an action figure isn't such a bad thing when you're portraying a well known superhero. =)

Zod's look seems a little forced to me though -- like he's trying too hard to be evil. "Fear the wrath of my bad Caesar haircut and my villainous goatee!!!"

His haircut really is awful.

Yeah, I don't think they needed to give him a bad caesar cut to make him look evil. Michael Shannon is already ominous looking by nature. I'm glad his voice isn't over the top though. It sounds the way it should in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"