Products Man of Steel Movie Masters

chugaphot

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone seen the MOS MM figures anywhere? Check Wal-mart last night, nothing. They did have a section emptied out for MOS merch. Just wondering when the MM will start to roll around.

Anyone seen the MOS MM figures anywhere? Check Wal-mart last night, nothing. They did have a section emptied out for MOS merch. Just wondering when the MM will start to roll around.

Yeah, they're showing up in the Walmarts across the U.S. gradually. They might have them in the back stockroom of your nearest store if they aren't out yet. Try asking an associate if their shipment has shown up. The two Walmarts closest to me both have Movie Masters on display already.

I check everywhere on may 1 and nothing until I got the number on the price tag at a walmart had them check the back at another walmart and they found and opened the box for me.

Found them all on shelves at Toys R' Us here in Toronto. After hunting for every other Movie Masters figure released prior to this I was quite happy that my first look ended so well for these ones.
Now I just have to hope that future waves are released this well.

Found them all on shelves at Toys R' Us here in Toronto. After hunting for every other Movie Masters figure released prior to this I was quite happy that my first look ended so well for these ones.
Now I just have to hope that future waves are released this well.

I still haven't been able to find these in the Chicago area, Target, WalMart, Kmart, TRU, etc...

But they are online at TRU: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19273426

just found MoS movie masters at fry's electronics today including a jor-el for my brother.

I can't wait to get one of the new ones. I have the Superman Doomesday statue and want another good one like that.

Picked up 2 MM supes at target. They also had armorless zod. Not paying 15 for that version.

Those are kinda expensive on amazon. They are starting to roll out at Walmart and Target in the midwest. If anyone wants any MM, PM me and I can see if I can pick some up.

Got my Armored Zod today in the mail. I still have an extra Jor-El if anyone is looking.

my area has been kinda hit and miss for MM. Wal-Mart has had empty pegs for over 3 weeks now. K-Mart has had 2 cases of Series 1 out since late May - NONE have sold.

so I pretty much gave up and ordered Faora and Armored Zod off amazon.

I'm really diggin these MOS movie masters. I might have to pick up Zod and Faora

B14C64AE-E871-4710-9269-1ECBCE77C296-8073-00000358A99FA2F0_zps655f9a3c.jpg

Any word on the SDCC Matty Collector exclusive set yet? It was supposed to be revealed today

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"