Superman Returns Man of Steel: The Official Brandon Routh Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
until they dont confirm brainiac is will think that there is a 90% chance for zod.

superdupersuper said:
why does there only have to be one villian?

why not have both brainiac and bizarro,

bizarro is not that difficult to create within the world of the movie,

have 2 villians up against superman,

and also it would show brandons acting range by having him play a good superman and also a more sinister and evil superman.
How would they swing Bizzaro though?

Lex doesn't exactly have the resources to create him. And not many want Lex to be at the forefront of the film.

Are they going to have Brainiac creat another Superman based on the blood samples of the Kryptonian on New Krypton? Will he create a clone of Superman to test his own powers against him, but make him somewhat flawed to only obey Brainiac? Will he use this clone to help him wage war on the Man of Steel and Metropolis when he arrives at earth? If that's the case you'd have to do a number of things. Explain where Bizzaro gets a costume among other things.

He just seems a little complicated. I wouldn't mind metallo or parasite. Have two villains work independantly. Then team up and have Brainiac double cross the other...that's just how he is.

-R

Brainiac and Bizarro would be perfect villains - Bizarro would do Brainiac's dirty work. When Superman is through kicking Bizarro's ass, then Superman and Brainiac can fight it out. It would be genius to have those two villains. Isn't Bizarro a victim-frankenstein-type villain anyway, one that you feel empathy for? That's why Bizarro is a better character than Doomsday. You can work with the character of Bizarro. Doomsday is just a killing machine with no depth.

Remember the villains that Singer chose for X-Men and X-Men 2 - Toad, Lady Deathstryke, Stryker? These villains aren't the first choices that one would think of for an X-Men movie. So, Singer choosing Bizarro or Brainiac is not a big deal - they are not even that obscure characters.

1011F.jpg

Heh this should be the sequel to Superman Returns!

dark_b said:
until they dont confirm brainiac is will think that there is a 90% chance for zod.
Because you enjoy making baseless assumptions? :huh:

dark_b said:
its singer :woot:
You mean the guy that has never mentioned Zod? The guy who, as stated in the first post of this thread, wants to move away from the Donner movies and create his own vision? That guy?

Ah, this gets me so excited for the sequel! And I'm so happy that Singer and Routh are going to do it. Routh really seems to love this character, and it shows in this interview, too. I just loved SUPERMAN RETURNS—it's such a beautiful, emotional film with, in my opinion, excellent action and characterization. I'm also happy he mentioned Bizarro, another villain besides Brainiac (don't get me wrong, Brainiac is awesome, but it's nice to have a variety of rumors circulating). I've always thought if Bizarro were ever to appear in a modern-day SUPERMAN film that he obviously would be a more serious, evil, sinister version of Superman (a la SUPERMAN III), not the lame, cartoon caricature of the comic books. I also cannot wait to see what Singer does with Lois, Richard, and Jason. And I hope Spacey returns as Lex Luthor.

JayKay said:
You mean the guy that has never mentioned Zod? The guy who, as stated in the first post of this thread, wants to move away from the Donner movies and create his own vision? That guy?
you really want to be a smart right? you want that i post all interwievs of singer? you really want to see wha he said about SR? than we will see what was true and what not .

dark_b said:
you really want to be a smart right? you want that i post all interwievs of singer? you really want to see wha he said about SR? than we will see what was true and what not .
You do what you want, but what he has done in SR is old news, what we are talking about is the sequel, and now Singer is going in a different direction. Away from the Donner films.

JayKay said:
You do what you want, but what he has done in SR is old news, what we are talking about is the sequel, and now Singer is going in a different direction. Away from the Donner films.
are you making fun of me? you are saying that you belive what ehe said. i am trying to explain to you that he said a lot of things for SR and a lot of them were nto true.

is this clear enough?

basicly brandon is reading forums. it is obvious plus he visits hes site. so he is actually talking about what we are talking .

superbaby, keep those induendos out of this board

Possible villians for sequel:

Brainiac
Darkseid
Doomsday
Bizarro
Metallo
Parasite

Out of them, I kinda hope it's either Bizarro or Parasite, with hints of either Brainiac or (my real hope) Darkseid so to have a whole invasion of Earth by Apocolypis in the third movie. :up:

Im looking forward to The Man of Steel. Even Though i think its a complete rip off of TDK's Title's scheme.

Hazmat81 said:
Im looking forward to The Man of Steel. Even Though i think its a complete rip off of TDK's Title's scheme.

No...it's a pattern. They are sister franchises.

BATMAN BEGINS
SUPERMAN RETURNS

Both are the hero's names and the basic description of what they are doing in the film. An origin for Batman and a return for Superman.

THE DARK KNIGHT
THE MAN OF STEEL

Both are the hero's most used "nicknames" or alternative names.

The third film will probably either be another alternative name ala
THE LAST SON, MAN OF TOMORROW, GOTHAM'S GUARDIAN, or SHADOW OF THE BAT. Or it will be the name of the character and another verb ala BATMAN BECOMES, SUPERMAN PREVAILS (dumb titles just examples).

They are developing a pattern with the franchises, keeping them familiar and recognizable with one another (note the titles and the mention of Gotham in SUPERMAN RETURNS...not an accident) so that they can have if they want a BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD'S FINEST film in the future. It's a smart move if you ask me.

-R

BareKnucklez said:
That gives me nightmares right there!

have you seen it? it's actaully not half bad. you'll like the twist in the end, especailly if you're a superman fan.

Robin91939 said:
No...it's a pattern. They are sister franchises.

BATMAN BEGINS
SUPERMAN RETURNS

Both are the hero's names and the basic description of what they are doing in the film. An origin for Batman and a return for Superman.

THE DARK KNIGHT
THE MAN OF STEEL

Both are the hero's most used "nicknames" or alternative names.

The third film will probably either be another alternative name ala
THE LAST SON, MAN OF TOMORROW, GOTHAM'S GUARDIAN, or SHADOW OF THE BAT. Or it will be the name of the character and another verb ala BATMAN BECOMES, SUPERMAN PREVAILS (dumb titles just examples).

They are developing a pattern with the franchises, keeping them familiar and recognizable with one another (note the titles and the mention of Gotham in SUPERMAN RETURNS...not an accident) so that they can have if they want a BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD'S FINEST film in the future. It's a smart move if you ask me.

-R

brilliant post :up:

We don't get much snow in Australia. Its only on the mountains (not even Tasmania gets snow!!)

"Don't Run. It recks you're heart" If that's really him then he is a complete idiot...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Just a Quick Message

Hello Everyone.
How are you all? I'm doing fine...I have some bad news...I won't be on much anymore...starting fliming on Jan 10th 2007 to March 17th 2009...Busy...Busy...Busy...But please keep me updated whats going on in America. or wherever you are...Please remember i wont have time to message you all back...Thats goes to you too Ash & J " You know who you are"

God Bess and Take Care...

Love you so much...

Brandon Routh " BJ"

That's from another blog... LOL "Busy...Busy...Busy..." What MAN talks like that?

^
Your obsession with Brandon being gay is quite unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"